MTV's The Challenge

She was racist and homophobic. The whole house hated her. Tipping point was her friend saying (on a video call) something along the lines of “go tell her to go pick some cotton” and the girl just laughing it off.

I remember watching that season, I wanna say it was the second time they did Vegas.

Also wow at Dee being cut off, nice to see the challenge finally step up for a change.

Welp there goes her run. Felt like MTV was grooming her to be one of the top girl competitors with all her storylines. On to the next.

Johnny is racist? As in Bananas? Isn't his best friend LeRoy? (I know that doesn't prove anything, just hadn't noticed before.)

Welp there goes her run. Felt like MTV was grooming her to be one of the top girl competitors with all her storylines. On to the next.

Don’t wanna get my tinfoil out but the line about “we’ll air the season out of respect”
Makes me think Dee is gonna win and they wanted to let us know right now that we shouldn’t get mad at them.

Good riddance! I started looking at her funny when she posted that pic with Nipsey after he was killed. Didn’t sit right with me after a while. Seemed like a clout-chasing post

Ashley said some racist **** more than once in the Challenge. **** I think what she said on the show is worse than Dee’s little incident this past week.

Johnny is racist? As in Bananas? Isn't his best friend LeRoy? (I know that doesn't prove anything, just hadn't noticed before.)
I was wondering too but theres a Twitter thread documenting Johnny's bullying, misogyny, sexual assault, homophobia, and questionable racist comments.

One was a constant immigration joke by Johnny about Nany.

The other was when they were bullying Cheyenne and kept calling her Chantel.

Now when we all saw this we passes them off as bad jokes by him or his typical low brow behavior but when you see the long list :smh:

Especially old Johnny from his RW season up to when that toothbrush thing with Tonya.
Ashley said some racist **** more than once in the Challenge. **** I think what she said on the show is worse than Dee’s little incident this past week.
Her original racism was displayed on her RW season.

Always remember that.

Last edited:
Johnny always been the type of dude you knew was at the very least a closet racist.

Just off the top of my head I can recall him making "she's crazy Brazilian" or "she's a crazy Puerto Rican" type comments.

zach's misogyny alone I can see getting him.booted

I've had to take domestic violence training for jobs in the past and he 100% fits the bill of a domestic abuser. Domestic violence doesn't have to be physical. When you hold something over someone's head as black mail like he did to Jenna, experts will tell you that's DV.

zach's misogyny alone I can see getting him.booted

Imagine if that clip of him and jordan aired now :smh: :lol:

"Women were created from men," says Zach. "God took a rib out of Adam to create Eve, so they are made to be..." Jordan finishes the thought: "...Inferior."

"And are we supposed to honor them? Yes. But these aren't our wives. These are [bleeped out] swamp donkeys. All of them. All of them." Zach then puffs up Jordan by telling him, "If she was smarter than you, she would learn how to deal with you because you're the better athlete," he says. "That's why we're the greater species. Whatever. It's true. I'll go on record saying this."

Imagine if that clip of him and jordan aired now :smh: :lol:

"Women were created from men," says Zach. "God took a rib out of Adam to create Eve, so they are made to be..." Jordan finishes the thought: "...Inferior."

"And are we supposed to honor them? Yes. But these aren't our wives. These are [bleeped out] swamp donkeys. All of them. All of them." Zach then puffs up Jordan by telling him, "If she was smarter than you, she would learn how to deal with you because you're the better athlete," he says. "That's why we're the greater species. Whatever. It's true. I'll go on record saying this."

I remember this. I think it's on one of the seasons that cycling through Pluto too. Dude gave the most half assed apology on the reunion too.

didnt johnny go to penn state? im sure he dabbles in some casual racism here and there if so.

The black cameraman there for all of that.
this scene is so satisfying.
people need to know when to just stay quiet, she would've been hated but not got her butt whooped.
CJ is fine AF btw.
didn't she come back to a season?

Back
Top Bottom