MTV's The Challenge

Damn CT. Despite finally getting to numerous finals and winning a few times CT overall stayed with bad luck only outdone by Leroy. The amount of disqualifications, injuries, and fights he's gotten in that has screwed him to get paired with Veronica just sucks.

And Veronica aint even lying given her height and body type she had no chance on that challenge :lol:

To think CT gotta be careful what he says to ppl now lest he be paired up with them down the line.

:rofl: @ Kayleigh being jealous of "natural" chicks. Insecure.

:stoneface: @ Nelson stay using the word "fancy" now. ***** say like, you not British.

Brad giving off DJ Khaled vibes all ep :lol:

Mid Life Crisis Brad has delivered these past 2 seasons. You can see his heart breaking when he said he got Britini a small necklace. Sounded like a broke boy who had to save up all his spare change from his paper route

Veronica looking flabby and sick out there. Sucks CT always get stuck with crappy partners. All she had to do was not come in last place and they make the Finals easy.

Faith & Angela came on the show looking to suck as much cock as they could just to get screen time

Nelson is such a beta.

Feel like they're milking the Brad/Brittini plotline. All it took was a few words from Paulie and Jozea for Brad to essentially make up his mind that he was going to break up with her before he even saw footage or got her end of the story? Their relationship either wasn't sh*t from the get go or MTV is trying to sell this drama for more than what its worth.

Hard to tell who and what is actually real on this show :lol:

Feel like they're milking the Brad/Brittini plotline. All it took was a few words from Paulie and Jozea for Brad to essentially make up his mind that he was going to break up with her before he even saw footage or got her end of the story? Their relationship either wasn't sh*t from the get go or MTV is trying to sell this drama for more than what its worth.

Hard to tell who and what is actually real on this show :lol:

I think the Brad & Britni stuff is real. Think about it, Brad is a 37 year old fresh off of a divorce, he's always been emotionally unstable. He goes on Vendettas and meets this young 27 year old firecracker who makes him feel young again. She immediately gives him the box, with him around she's walking around the house naked all season long, they're banging everywhere all season long.

You come on the next season and she's stuck in the house with her ex-boyfriend far away from you. Before Paulie even made that comment, his old insecure self was probably having all sorts of thoughts about what Britini was doing with Chuck. Then the people around them come back and tell you she's still in love with the guy, was walking around in her sexy panties all the time near him, he was making her coffee every morning. Brad probably thought she'd tone it down and be less of a firecracker since he wasn't around. But she continue being her usual thotself and his ego couldn't take it.

He just started spiraling.

Yeah i suppose I could see it that way too. I wonder if MTV will make an Ex on the Beach type of compilation just to aggravate the situation? No words, just a video of her twerking in his face, sitting in bed with him smiling and laughing.

I like Brad now.

Veronica is annoying.

Anyone else see that Bananas was the first to hug Shane when Shane made it to the platform? Hmmm

I know Bananas is big mad he wasted all those years in a relationship. Pulled the 2 baddest chicks the last 2 seasons. And I also noticed him hugging Shane. Were they not just beefing

Cara is disgusting anymore.
I used to find her cute.
yeah i thought i would like her when she was a rookie on fresh meat 2. she has gotten more unattractive each season since. both physically and personality wise. looks like she doesnt shower and she is annoying af

Episode 6: "A Series Of Unfortunate Events"
Cara Maria learns that Kyle slept with Faith and the fallout leaves everyone shook. Shane tries to manipulate the secret vote to his advantage, but makes a new vendetta in the process.

just watched last week.
Veronica still the Bawse looks.

Angela and Bananas is weird it seems out of character for both of them but at the same time he got some money and i bet he prolly got a few notches under his belt with these reality chicks

The Cara/Kyle storyline is lame. Seems so fake. He don’t want her and got other girls in the house, but then is fake mad when another dude shows interest in Cara. She knows he don’t want her and then acts like a woman scorned when he’s interested in someone else. It all just seems forced.

I think Cara legit mad cuz she thirsty. I think she thought they'd get back to hooking up on this challenge and now is dickless.

Being partnered with Marie also doesn't help.

Cara on some bull ****. Talking about girls looking up to her. Get off it.

:rofl: @ this burn vote talk cuz they scared. Nobody learned from what happened to Leroy.

Kyle just putting all over of Brad's business out on the streets. Brad is a Broke Boy :rofl:

This is the first time Marie has seemed likeable. She's not annoying me this season.

I hope all this Derrick is trash editing is setting up Tori costing them in elimination when they inevitably get sent in. She's so overrated.

Shane thinks he's smarter than he actually is. All he has to do this season is mind his business and he'd cost to the Final 4. But he always trying to do everybody dirty work to only get screwed in the end

And why Britini just lie like that to Brad? She was running around the house in her panties, no wonder Brad dumped her after seeing what she really did

Shane is mad annoying. Also, everyone should just quit because they are taking money out of Brad's kids mouths if they win...:rofl:

Karma for cara for ******* over Leroy last year by saving Kyle cause she thought he deserved to go to the finals even though her and Leroy were close and knew each other for years. Leroy was right about what e said when he called her out when she did that.

This is the best season in a while. The secret voting has been a hit. Brad must be out of his mind with his bs about his kids

Kyle is even dumber for bringing that stupid **** up.

He's the one tapped in the head.

Back
Top Bottom