MTV's The Challenge

Don't care how they whine, that was a good move by Paulie even if he doesn't win.

Lowkey he also faced a weak team anyway.

EDIT

I knew Jose would get back n the house but :lol: @ Paulie losing again and then ******* losing it.

Kyle is such a lame though.

Last edited:
Natalie’s about worthless as a partner as well. She had her moment when she was sucking on Bananas but if she isn’t polidicking then she’s really of no value on the challenge.

Paulie just made a fan out of me! Natalie is so worthless. She always panics and forgets to just think.

You can literally see Brad's entire heart break. He was on a high talking tough then sadness hit him immediately.

This Redemption Double Cross twist is going to keep the Big Brother teams around all season long. The cast is going to be stupid and just keep sending them into elimination.

i like the idea of paulie going for the low blow

he looked dumb tryna fight and **** but the smart thing was going for the mental one up

I like the balls on this kid paulie. He's coming out guns blazing, sucks natalie is worthless. I'm all for this paulie vs Brad, Zach and Kyle beef. That line about sending their girls home :lol:

Idk why they are upset, they voted him in so he had a reason to come at them.

Kyle is a lame

Paulie is the new villain. The show needed someone like him.

But honestly, this format sucks. Pull a double cross, lose and you go back to the Redemption House. That duo lost twice in 24 hours and still lasted longer than 3 other teams.

IMG_20180731_222200089.jpg

The cut to CT after Paulie said she was ****in Chuck had me screaming :wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Brad looked DONE in that moment. D.O.N.E.

Nelson is SAWWWWWWWWWWWFT. How does anyone back that bum?

Tony still goin at Bananas. :lol:

Natalie is worthless. Bet she gives that Kim K level sex she's so worthless. :smh:

The cut to CT after Paulie said she was ****in Chuck had me screaming :wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nelson is SAWWWWWWWWWWWFT. How does anyone back that bum? :smh:

Kam’s face was the best. She had the :wow:

It was like a roast session where everybody was getting their jokes off on one person but then the wrong person laughs a litttle too and faces the consequences. Paulie hit Brad with the “I know you not laughing”

And speaking of Nelly, seems like he got beat up by Kayleigh today. He needs to come out the closet already

Nelson is SAWWWWWWWWWWWFT. How does anyone back that bum?

Tony still goin at Bananas. :lol:

Natalie is worthless. Bet she gives that Kim K level sex she's so worthless. :smh:

I don’t understand this story that Nelson keeps perpetuating about ol girl hooking up with Bananas. It’s was before her and Nelson even started talking. He was just in the background professing his love in the confessionals before he even talked to her and her and bananas kissed before him and Natalie were a thing.

I think he liked her from ep 1 though and thats why he so hurt

Natalie’s about worthless as a partner as well. She had her moment when she was sucking on Bananas but if she isn’t polidicking then she’s really of no value on the challenge.
I thought she actually did well in dirty 30 and rivals on the regular challenges. She just gets in her head on the eliminations

She probably left Nelson's face leaking.

Told ole boy to his face. You get at me i get at you 2x harder.
I never trusted anyone that says that type of thing.

When Jemmye said "this Big Brother douche bag" :lol:

Paulie set himself up nicely to keep getting calls back for future challenges. If dude just played it quietly all season, we probably would have never saw him again. If I'm him, I try to get in Cara's yambs. Really hope he makes it back to the house.

HIs antics after elimination was purely so he could get the Callback.
He wants no part of those Beasts in hand 2 hand combat.
Fake tough because he knew there was NO CHANCE they'd fight him right then.

Brad a sucker living out a midlife crisis. Zach was clowning all season long on Vendettas & now he want to be besties

Brad's always been a bluff though.

Jacquese walking around the house with “Free Brad” tacked to his hoodie with DMX playing in the background is one of the most classic RW moments of all time

Back
Top Bottom