MTV's The Challenge

The challenge and this elimination is crazy.

Crazy cuz I can't imagine how Johnny will feel losing to Natalie.

You're buggin bro.

silvia is one of the baddest chicks they ever had on this show. She's right there with jemmeye. not srs
Buggin

:lol: But Sylvia ain't Jemmeye ugly.

johnny chokes again

i swear this dude is so overrated

only reason hes considered one of the “greats”
is because hes the only one who shows up literally every year. he was never a top tier competitor when the real legends were on the show.

Props to Paulie and Natalie for being such underdogs. From redemption house royalty to the finals.

Kinda agree with Backpack though, don't care who wins.

Last edited:
Bananas being juiced up and bloated worked against him. Pretty sure Natalie is a gymnast or something. Knew she was gonna take that 2nd part of the challenge :nthat:

Bananas hasn't won since he kept that money from Sarah. Funny how this finals is the same way.

Bananas been overrated, mostly won and coasted to the finals with strong partners and alliances in the past that have saved him.

So, apparently production shut down the first elimination (which Tony and Bananas were winning), waited a couple days, and did another one that favored Paulie and Natalie. I'm not even a Bananas fan but that kinda sucks.

johnny chokes again

i swear this dude is so overrated

only reason hes considered one of the “greats”
is because hes the only one who shows up literally every year. he was never a top tier competitor when the real legends were on the show.

Bananas hasn't won since he kept that money from Sarah. Funny how this finals is the same way.

Bananas been overrated, mostly won and coasted to the finals with strong partners and alliances in the past that have saved him.

Y'all lying right now. Bananas has beaten all the so called legends. Beat Kenny & Wes on Rivals. Beat CT on Exes. Sent CT home on Rivals & Free Agents before winning both shows. Sent Jordan home on Free Agents. Beat Zach on Free Agents.

I know time allows for a revisionist history but Bananas was always at the bottom of the totem pole in his alliance with Kenny, Evan & Derrick. They always sent him into elimination before the Final no matter how hard he tried to find a way out of it..

Only legend that has his number is Darrell. After that he's beat them all.

And I can't stand the guy.

A couple of things:
- Ashley is so damn annoying. She whines and wants to go home when nothing goes her way.
- Last 2 times Bananas has been eliminated has been in a giant Lite Bright game and holding his arms above his head for 5+ hours.
- What was the equalizer on that challenge? More milk in Johnny's bucket? They never showed the milk pouring out of Natalies..
- That challenged was all Natalies as soon as they decided to she would hold her arms up. Johnny's arms weigh more, got more length too.
- Is it true they had to restart an elimination and do this one?
- How many physical eliminations have there actually been this year? 2?
- Idk who I want to win.. but it would be funny seeing Hunter take all the money from Ashley

So, apparently production shut down the first elimination (which Tony and Bananas were winning), waited a couple days, and did another one that favored Paulie and Natalie. I'm not even a Bananas fan but that kinda sucks.
What? That's foul.

It was the same elimination challenge?

Why they shut down?

I've read they stopped the previous elimination due to Tony/Johnny smoking them in a few different places. Bananas retweeted something too.

Welp. The challenge is rigged. Credibility gone.

Different challenge that they were killing them at and they just stop it and make them wait days so they could come up with some easy one :smh:

Dont even know why Tony and Johnny acted like this was the first time. I'd be pissed.

TRASH FINAL. **** this season.

Whats wrong with it they barely showed much? I think there was a malfunction in the original elimination, twice. How in the world does it make sense for production to want to keep Bananas out the final?

I think all three teams would be willing to share but Hunter/Ashley are most likely to screw each other over.

Whats wrong with it they barely showed much? I think there was a malfunction in the original elimination, twice. How in the world does it make sense for production to want to keep Bananas out the final?

I think all three teams would be willing to share but Hunter/Ashley are most likely to screw each other over.

Trash in the sense that none of the teams have cool players. They all suck as characters, except for Cara.

Y'all lying right now. Bananas has beaten all the so called legends. Beat Kenny & Wes on Rivals. Beat CT on Exes. Sent CT home on Rivals & Free Agents before winning both shows. Sent Jordan home on Free Agents. Beat Zach on Free Agents.

I know time allows for a revisionist history but Bananas was always at the bottom of the totem pole in his alliance with Kenny, Evan & Derrick. They always sent him into elimination before the Final no matter how hard he tried to find a way out of it..

Only legend that has his number is Darrell. After that he's beat them all.

And I can't stand the guy.
kenny and wes were both past their prime by rivals. kennu sucked all season, and wes gassed out in the final. and the only reason johnny even made that final is because ct was tied to weak *** adam. ct was dominating that season almost single handedly.

he beat ct in a puzzle is that really impressive lol

and jordan and zach are not legends. especially zach he is overrated af.

and what i was saying was johnny was never perceived as a top tier guy when all of the great challenge guys were in their prime. johnny was always average. he didnt start being perceived as one of the best until all the other guys either quit the show or got washed up

A couple of things:
- Ashley is so damn annoying. She whines and wants to go home when nothing goes her way.
- Last 2 times Bananas has been eliminated has been in a giant Lite Bright game and holding his arms above his head for 5+ hours.
- What was the equalizer on that challenge? More milk in Johnny's bucket? They never showed the milk pourin out of Natalies..
-
That challenged was all Natalies as soon as they decided to she would hold her arms up. Johnny's arms weigh more, got more length too.
- Is it true they had to restart an elimination and do this one?
- How many physical eliminations have there actually been this year? 2?
- Idk who I want to win.. but it would be funny seeing Hunter take all the money from Ashley

If anything, making his lighter would be the disadvantage. The heavier it is the more you can use it to lessen the weight of your arms, but I’m guessing they were either even or proportionate to their respective weight. Then again, if it’s really true that they had to come up with a new game days later, maybe Natalie had cinderblocks in hers.

I honestly don’t get why it even came to that. It should have been whoever finished the “milk” and cookies first wins, the arms up just gave them the time to do it.

Very few physical eliminations because of the mismatched teams. One of the few physical was of course having two women break through walls against two men, genius MTV.

This has been a terrible season imo and if Cara and Marie don’t win it (unlikely with Marie but she really hasn’t been too awful, her cardio sucks tho), I hope whatever guy wins takes all the money. I can’t stand any of the girls on the mixed teams, of course Ashley being the worst (and actually think Hunter would ice her out of the cash, hopefully).

I can think of three eliminations where they basically tortured one teammate. Putting the girls in freezing water for a half hour, putting them in that ball to get the number combo and kept getting tossed around like rag dolls, and now this one. You really think Bananas, even if he won, would be able to run a final the next day or whatever? 5.5 hours with hands above head standing on a small box? That’s ridiculous. Terrible season.

kenny and wes were both past their prime by rivals. kennu sucked all season, and wes gassed out in the final. and the only reason johnny even made that final is because ct was tied to weak *** adam. ct was dominating that season almost single handedly.

and what i was saying was johnny was never perceived as a top tier guy when all of the great challenge guys were in their prime. johnny was always average. he didnt start being perceived as one of the best until all the other guys either quit the show or got washed up

Yeah I think Bananas is washed himself. He has the most challenge wins and prize money, but his elimination record is kinda weak. He does have the distinction of being the only one to ever really beat CT legit, but after CT made himself a Bananas backpack, I don’t think anyone holds the puzzle win (something CT wins prob 80% of the time against Bananas) that highly.

CT either has a weak teammate lose it for him (Adam, Veronica), leaves cause his partner is sick (Diem), gets DQ’d on a technicality (was beating Brad easily), gets sent home early for fighting (2x), or makes it to final. He’s unquestionably the most intimidating player in challenge history.

CT and Landon (3 wins out of 4 challenges, 5-1 elimination record) are the best. Bananas a distant third.

Yeah I think Bananas is washed himself. He has the most challenge wins and prize money, but his elimination record is kinda weak. He does have the distinction of being the only one to ever really beat CT legit, but after CT made himself a Bananas backpack, I don’t think anyone holds the puzzle win (something CT wins prob 80% of the time against Bananas) that highly.

CT either has a weak teammate lose it for him (Adam, Veronica), leaves cause his partner is sick (Diem), gets DQ’d on a technicality (was beating Brad easily), gets sent home early for fighting (2x), or makes it to final. He’s unquestionably the most intimidating player in challenge history.

CT and Landon (3 wins out of 4 challenges, 5-1 elimination record) are the best. Bananas a distant third.
johnny doesnt crack my top 5

ct
wes
landon
alton
darrell

in no order...

You’re still making up things. He didn’t start being perceived as one of the best until he started winning everything.

Longevity has actually hurt his legacy if anything. If Bananas retired after Free Agents, he would’ve made it to 7 Finals in 10 Seasons with 5 Championships. Sticking around to get that massive appearance check has actually diminished his stats. Those 7 extra season has brought more losses, so sure in total he has 6 championships in 17 seasons which still has him winning a season every 3 attempts.

More BS. Kenny was coming a season where he dominated with Laurel and only loss because she had no matter. Just because he was subpar during the daily chalenges doesn’t mean he was washed. And Wes was still in peak ohysical condition. Just brcause you gas out doesn’t mean you’re washed.

CT is widely accepted as the best in the house at puzzles. A win is a win.

Jordan has 2 championships, 3 finals, 4 seasons. He’s Top 10 Male Challengers of all time. Zach is currently the best male challenger and easily Top 15 All Time.

Who exactly are these so called great challenge guys? Johnny has beat every one of them except Landon (who he never did a season with) & Darrell.

All the washed/not washed aside, I was frustrated that out of everyone, Bananas loses to Natalie of all people. The one season I actually root for him. :smh:

Paulie/Natalie are in redemption all season, and then come back and knock off Kyle and Brad, and Tony and Bananas. What? :lol:

I think Marie and Cara would split the money
I think Paulie and Natalie would split the money
I think Joss and what's her name would split the money

I think Hunter would flat out rob ashley, and vice versa. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom