MTV's The Challenge

Damn, so Tony/Bananas won the first elimination then there was a malfunction. So they did another one? Tony puked blood and they restarted ANOTHER one?

I cant get vehind paulie and natalie being in the redemptuon house the entire season just to make it to the finals
Plus they lost two redemption matchups but were still allowed to keep competing. That's one of my biggest issues with this season, I dont mind having a redemption house but letting them stay in after losing made no sense. Another dumb thing was having the double cross essentially seal your fate. It was ok how they used it last time but they definitely got it wrong this season.

This finale was pure garbage.

Y'all notice all of those time penalties they threw in there for every stage? Pure bull ****. Was that really just to try make to make it fair for all girl teams or boy/girl?

A ******* cave? Man they easted the title final reckoning.

Marie chose the final to totally suck :lol:

Team Young ***** taking that big L :lol:

Dont even feel bad for Hunter.

Ashley a hardcore cold ************. Justified her actions on Hunter slutshaming her :lol:

Sylvia should’ve ran up on Natalie. 40 seconds?!

If they would’ve eaten 1 extra plate they win it all! I’d be sick.

Won’t be surprised to hear that Marie cut a deal with Ashley, how you don’t give them the grenade is mind blowing

And how did they decide who scored higher? Hunter was in the lead the whole time

That was some BS fake #MeToo moment

Last edited:
And how did they decide who scored higher? Hunter was in the lead the whole time

This is what I was wondering. He was in the lead during the runs, ate more, and from what I remember they both climbed down from the platform at the same time. He even fell off the copter ladder before she made it down.

Final was weak. I feel like they've eased up a lot.

The coal walk was anti-climatic as hell :lol:

This Finale was based on the Teams that made it, had Bananas and TOny and Zack and Nelson made it, this would not be the Course.'

Not to mention 2 of the 4 teams running either Mercenaries or in the Red House so they never really even earned a spot.
And this **** was for a Million dollars.
Nuts!
I want to be on the next show.
I can do this ****.

Hunter's got more self control than me. I'd have thrown Ashley in the damn fire.

Horrible format this season though and a fittingly **** final to go along with it.

Worst final challenge EVER. MTV gotta fire this production crew.

Natalie really cost Sylvia and joss a million dollars. But in reality they got played too, should've never relied on other teams to help you out in a final and trust their word.

Ashley gotta be the worst challenger ever, but her crazy self really won 2 challenges.

Ashley the GOAT.
Take that money girl.

When they won I knew Hunter was NOT getting the money.

That was the worst final ever. No way in hell Ashley beat Hunter time. How did the score who ate the most food ?

Smh. I would have had take a swing at that chick.

Hunter was ready to whoop Ashley’s *** :rofl:

Dude absolutely had it coming he was an *** to her all season so what did he expect?

Trash final that was by far the worst one I’ve ever seen.

I think Marie and Cara would split the money
I think Paulie and Natalie would split the money
I think Joss and what's her name would split the money

I think Hunter would flat out rob ashley, and vice versa. :lol:

:nerd: :lol:

She ain't eem hesitate fam.

TJ: Ashley, do you wan...

Ashley: I'll take the money Teej....

:rofl: :rofl:

She got him tho, he flat out said he'd go after her family and said s lut. You could see this coming.

I'm truly stunned he didn't throttle her right there. TJ had to be sweatin.

I think the first checkpoint when he didn't even complete the climb down the ladder was the difference. I don't think falling qualifies as completing it. Good for Ashley, he would've possibly done the same thing. But I don't get how paulie and natalie swear on their families on tv and then do that, thats kind of low even for a tv show

Back
Top Bottom