MTV's The Challenge

Giannis did an interview after the game and they asked what he was going to do over the break and he said “Wqtch MTV, I love drama shows, Are you the One, Ex on the Beach, The Challenge. I watch them all”

:pimp:

Its not CT because they ended the montage on his face and its never that obvious. Looks like it Bananas. Not mad at it.

Wait a daMN MINUTE!

Hunter hugging ASHLEY?!! TF?

Man hell nah.
Makes me think even though Ashley took all the money, it was just for TV.
That man got paid.
He got paid man......this goes back to finding out MTV reshoots some of the eliminations and pauses some one day to switch it to a different one on another day.

Scripted??? All this **** is fake.....I can’t event fathom this hug.

This ***** hugged her and said, “you know I got love for you, you know I do”

I’m pissed AF right now.

I feel so bad for Jenna.
You can’t help who you love, they say.
Yea man ..she never want smoke. She just goes get the check and is nice to everyone. I really wanna know what theyre relationship is like outside the show.
Zach foul AF. Whats the point of downloading an app just to see if it worked....like ***** we not stupid. Its not Linked-in you dont need a job.
Hunter did a smart move picking Ashley. He had to save relationships.
I see Nany still turnin up if she need to.
Dad bod CT continues to ve my favorite. My man just lets it all unfold now.
Hunters tears def. Was used to wet Georgias vag...she was giving him that someone going to get fked tonight look.

Davonne def has coral level commentating. Entertaining af

Last edited:
Hunter is weird man. First he’s obsessed with going after Bananas despite his No. 1 Target should be Ashley since she, uh, took $500K from him. Then he calls out Roy Lee to continue his obsession with Bananas.

And to top it off he hugs Ashley and says he has love for her. Lol wtf

Also him playing the “I got my chip back. My competative chip”. Yeah, because winning a small elimination against Ashley fixes everything.

If I’m the producer of this season, the story I want to see play out is Hunter winning the seasonafter what happened in Final Reckoning. But he’s such a smuck that he makes it impossible to give him a Redemption edit.

If he came in this season, played the background the whole time and competed, he could become a Fan Favorite and the new male face of the franchise

Bananas went for the kill shot too early. That relic definitely going to be some sort of oenalty in the next challenge and it’s going to cost him. Think he’s out of here next

Im a huge wes fan but he gotta tone back the cockiness at this point. . he def not stronger than bananas. .
He even lost that swimming challenge in the pros show..
Ashley probably slid hunter a cool 50k no other way he hugging her. They obviously spoke after the show

Jenna look skinny, like she ain't had a meal in weeks.

Hunter weak as ****. I want to root for him but how the **** you hugging the broad that stole 500K from you and telling her enjoy her money. **** nah, **** you until the day I die.

Leroy a bum. He always whining and crying about some **** but he trash. Always getting hurt or choking. Tired of him.

Amanda is weird as hell.

These accents annoy me.

Jenna look skinny, like she ain't had a meal in weeks.

Hunter weak as ****. I want to root for him but how the **** you hugging the broad that stole 500K from you and telling her enjoy her money. **** nah, **** you until the day I die.

Leroy a bum. He always whining and crying about some **** but he trash. Always getting hurt or choking. Tired of him.

Amanda is weird as hell.

These accents annoy me.

I **** with the accents heavy. I find them soothing lol Jenna was on snapchat telling people to watch the show looking like she just cried for 10 straight hours.

Was so funny to hear CT say "Talk it out, dont fight" after his history on the show lol.

I dont like challenges where its almost impossible to know who did well. Theo was the only one we really saw who was obviously killing it. Really wish they'd have at least revealed who won some of the head to head matchups. Like did Bananas really dominate or did his partner do well too?!?!

Yea they didn’t even announce the combined rope numbers or individuals. Just straight which top 3 teams did the best

:lol: at Zach asking for security. Then 2 minutes later she fine and they back together. :lol:

My favorite part of this season so far is no Nelson, no Lavender Ladies mess, no Corey. That's the absolute best part so far.

"Amanda, are there any names you just flat out won't say?"

"Ashley and Hunter"

"Ok Cara, let's just go ahead and pick Ashley and Hunter then"

"Bet"

:lol: :rofl: the look on Amanda's face.

I hated that little cliffhanger, because chances are it’s someone new calling out a legend.

Unless Bananas goes guns blazing and picks Wes, I doubt it’s going to be legend vs legend so as soon as they get picked it’s gonna be a no-brainer. Hard to see either getting put in so early without the other one behind it (and therefore unable to be picked).

I worry it may be CT. He’s the only one who would be truly noteworthy if he lost an elimination and I don’t recall seeing too much of him in the previews.

I thought it could be a twist and it be a female like Cara but I’m pretty sure I see her partner getting into something with LeRoy and Cam, but that could happen next episode before elimination, who knows. Is there another female legend I’m forgetting? Doubt it.

Unless Nany completely ****s the bed, Turbo should win this whole challenge. Would not surprise me one bit if the Tribunal takes their shot at him and he goes for a legend. He looks like the type who wants to beat “the guy” to prove he’s really the guy.

I hated that little cliffhanger, because chances are it’s someone new calling out a legend.

Unless Bananas goes guns blazing and picks Wes, I doubt it’s going to be legend vs legend so as soon as they get picked it’s gonna be a no-brainer. Hard to see either getting put in so early without the other one behind it (and therefore unable to be picked).

I worry it may be CT. He’s the only one who would be truly noteworthy if he lost an elimination and I don’t recall seeing too much of him in the previews.

I thought it could be a twist and it be a female like Cara but I’m pretty sure I see her partner getting into something with LeRoy and Cam, but that could happen next episode before elimination, who knows. Is there another female legend I’m forgetting? Doubt it.

Unless Nany completely ****s the bed, Turbo should win this whole challenge. Would not surprise me one bit if the Tribunal takes their shot at him and he goes for a legend. He looks like the type who wants to beat “the guy” to prove he’s really the guy.

Exactly. I was thinking, ok great now the loser will be obvious next week... and I can definitely see Nany ******* things up. Probably start some drama between two guys or some **** I.e first Episode, gets thrown in and Turbo loses on a puzzle.

I’m afraid it’s CT as well, he’s my fave and I’m rooting for him. CT like Dirk. A legend still trying to perform. Just going through with the motions. Hope CT has one last run in him. Like I said too, didn’t see him much in the previews and trailers.

Back
Top Bottom