MTV's The Challenge

Looks to be a good szn, surprised Zach was picked last towards the guys.
Nany is washed and now Ashley is Rich-Rich lol

Sidenote: 2 of my friends kicked it with Leroy and Kaylegh (White chick who threw one girls luggage over)....They said they were all super nice and chill but all were doing mad amounts of coke :lol:

Nany look busted on last nights episode but the aftershow she was looking right.
Facts, that makeup she wore during her confessionals on the show were terrible. She can look like a 10 at times and then a 6-7 with her white makeup lol. Her cousin Nicole also looked completely different without her makeup, but I never thought she was that attractive with the fake brows and doll look.

mp5zjd79f5f21.png

Sidenote: 2 of my friends kicked it with Leroy and Kaylegh (White chick who threw one girls luggage over)....They said they were all super nice and chill but all were doing mad amounts of coke :lol:

Funny you say that. Jenna looks like she's on a cocaine and xanax diet. Pretty sure she's good homies with Kailah.

You guys follow any of these people on Twitter?
Wonder if there’s **** out there they throw around.
I’m not a fan of Ashley but I’d smash so crazy.
Her body is TIGHT!

I’m ******* tight I lost Tory’s number.
She used to actually respond too.

You guys follow any of these people on Twitter?
Wonder if there’s **** out there they throw around.
I’m not a fan of Ashley but I’d smash so crazy.
Her body is TIGHT!

I’m ****ing tight I lost Tory’s number.
She used to actually respond too.

How do you lose the stripper’s number? :smh:

How did the telenovela actor break his arm?

He took a mean tumble coming down the hill. In his confessional he mentioned seeing blood on his hand but the adrenaline numbed the pain

Good first ep, but Cara gotta chill. We get it, you give it up to Paulie a lot, we know who you really want.

Wonder what happens with Zack and Jenna. Why they break up while competing?

Ash cryin 40 minutes into the season. :lol:

New guy was in love before they unpacked? How the.....?

I'm dying at someone picking Ashley. She literally just robbed her teammate that got her there. Why would you pick her?

I like letting the prospects pick the partner.

A lot of ugly accents and ugly broads.

I cried when he called Ashley Em's mom. That **** rocked her soul and it was accurate as ****.

Kam ****in with lame *** Leroy, SMH

Need my man Jordan and laurel back. But if I would to put money on a team to win it, defintely Paulie and the American ninja warrior chick.

I like the Ashley and Kam team but not sure how Ashley will hold up in the endurance type challenges.

I also see Paulie and Ninja as the early favorites.

Really hoping they dont drag this Cara/Paulie thing on all season. We get it Cara you like the d. Didn't Paulie end up with his ex shortly after the show wrapped?

whats up with all these British people :lol:

solid episode hopefully I actually keep up and tune in

Rewatched the end of the ep and Theo definitely was kissing Kam.

Look like RoyLee might hem him up.

Last edited:
Finally watched.
Kam a beast man....
Hunter got some money from that season that Tat piece he got couldnt be cheap

Why do i like Dee so much. Thick bottom asians are a bit of a weakness. Too much horror when i was in Asia and only saw skinny joints. A thick one was appreciated even if the booty wasnt big and round just something that wasnt rail thin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom