MTV's The Challenge

In Cara Maria's defense, that's the storyline the producers wanted to play out this season, Paulie/Kyle/Cara.

She's still so trash now but I can't knock her for the producers using probably only 5% of her confessionals that she may have done.

Paulie looking like them veteran teams that had a good regular season and just beating themselves in the playoffs with rookie mistakes

Paulie with the waterworks lol. I get the guy played a great game up until that point but cmon take the L like a man. It was cringe when he said something along the lines of I just needed one other guy to fall.

Looking forward to the final. I just hope they dont have some lame equalizer towards the end considering they likely will make it a two part where a few people get cut after the initial check point and then they'll have to make it fair to both sexes near the end.

Must suck to have a lost a final because Natalie ran the wrong way and now be eliminated because you couldn't finish a course that most people finished, including the females :lol:

Must suck to have a lost a final because Natalie ran the wrong way and now be eliminated because you couldn't finish a course that most people finished, including the females :lol:
While I'm by no means a Paulie fan he did have the disadvantage of going first. Diving in head first probably hurt his momentum too. It was kind of odd that he fell from the rope a few times but then still had time to almost climb the final rope ladder. But then Mattie and Da' didn't even have time to get up to attempt the swing a second time.

The episode where turbo had to tape up nany and then he has a story of tying someone up on a plane :lol:

This dude is something else

Love Georgia. Reminds me of a young Jenna with an accent.

Turbo and Wes rooting for

@ Paulie
giphy.gif

I guess I hope turbo wins it all too, I don’t really like anyone else. Maybe Maddie?

Turbo is pretty much a favorite to win.

Wes has good odds as well.

Just depends where the puzzle comes in and if they'll handle it solo or with a partner.

So how did they choose who was the loser out of Davonne and Maddie

They didnt even say how they came to that conclusion

So how did they choose who was the loser out of Davonne and Maddie

They didnt even say how they came to that conclusion
My guess would be who made it to the rope swing first. I recall Wes saying something about it being who got their first would be what it came down to.

I do agree it was lame they didn't have TJ say that though.

Watched part of the ep again.

Da'Vonne really beat Dee effortlessly just by pacing herself. Played smart not hard and made it look easy.

Dee wouldn't have been able to do that challenge anyway. Heights, swimming, swinging through the air. Nah.

Paulie! :rofl: What a loser! I didnt see him fall twice. That second fall trying to swing :lol: Freezing water was killing him. Had everybody feeling depressed like that **** hard. Then all the men breeze by this.

a-friend a-friend always in here talmbout how dangers the challenges or eliminations are :lol:

Paulie crying was ****ing hysterical. Loser
Yea I be doing the most sometimes.
:lol:
Watching Paulie fall 2stories head first had me shook.
Watching the corridor rushes always get me worked up too.

Those ought to be banned imo

Reactions: HIM
Ever since one or some of ya'll been hyping Mattie, I've been trying real hard to get on the same level, but I can't...She looks like Megan Fox had a baby with Chyna, with Chyna being the dominant gene. I can't get there...ya'll can have her.

This kinda shows even more how much they wet the bed on the previous finale.

I need a bts look @ how they come up with that ****.

Georgia buggin. Just walk the bike, she insists on riding it. Asking for Bear :lol: :smh:

Cars is sucking at this. Turbo and Mattie did not know what they were in for.

Theo is most impressive

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom