MTV's The Challenge

- Turbo prayed for the chance to vote them down :lol:

- Mattie had some cakes in those sweatpants

- Theo kept letting Kyle wrestle him down. As tall as he is he kinda weak.

- Devonne looked better letting her hair flow

Da’Vonne is the confessional Queen. Same reason they had her back on Big Brother even though she went out quick. When some **** goes down in the house or someone is out of line, no one recaps the story or clowns them better in their private interviews. MTV must love her.

Well look @ that Da'Vonne won that elimination just like I thought she would :pimp:

And forget the initial pull she just worked Dee. Asthma be damned.

Not looking good for her time wose on this challenge though.

:rofl: @ Paulie. All that energy he put in this season. All that focus to get rid of Kyle. All that trash talk to Wes and he's going out like this :lol:

Paulie crying like a ***** :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Paulie looking like 2011 Finals Lebby in that challenge.

Went out sad.

Him crying like a little *****. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cara crying too.

tenor.gif

No sympathy for them with there overbearing obnoxiousness.

That challenge was crazy though.

Da’Vonne is the confessional Queen. Same reason they had her back on Big Brother even though she went out quick. When some **** goes down in the house or someone is out of line, no one recaps the story or clowns them better in their private interviews. MTV must love her.

Da'Vonne's commentary and the Turkish treasure that is Turbo have been the highlights of this season.

MTV gave them a Challenge that is harder and more dangerous than the last Final.

Watching that was brutal.
That was Super Dangerous.

i keep forgetting when the ep airs. lol then i come on here and get spoiled which is all my fault.
I knew Davonne had a good chance.
sorry to see dee butt go, but she made a jerk out of herself with the turbo think. can't wait til the reunion or next season .. better be UK vs USA with kyle switching sides.
hope we get kyle vs paulie physical match

Day let me down, SMH. I never thought she was good but she should have done better. Should have been able to get the ring. She choked.

Paulie going out like that was wild. Guess he rushed it and wore himself out, didn't expect that.

Hopefully they send Natalie oooglee *** home.

plus the dumbass dove headfirst into the water from a decent height, im sure that didnt feel too great. :lol:

plus the dumbass dove headfirst into the water from a decent height, im sure that didnt feel too great. :lol:

He was trying to showboat and it backfired. I think the cold effected everyone different too. Locked up their muscles and sh*t.

Almost felt bad for Paulie struggling like that... almost.

Pulling for Wes or Hunter if it's a guy. And Georgia if it's a girl.

I didn't think it was that bad. Plenty of them finished. Just had to do it with the right pace.
Bruh, I said or made that post right after I watched Paulie's run.....

Like, he was the only cat who struggled....................He made that challenge look impossible

Like someone said him diving head first that far up into cold water ****** him up from the start and couldn’t recover after that. It’s one of those situations where going first was a big disadvantage in such a crucial challenge right before the final.

Bruh, I said or made that post right after I watched Paulie's run.....

Like, he was the only cat who struggled....................He made that challenge look impossible

Oh for real? :lol:

Yeah I guess if I only saw him do it I would have thought the same thing. Those backwards free falls on the netting were pretty heavy.

Oh for real? :lol:

Yeah I guess if I only saw him do it I would have thought the same thing. Those backwards free falls on the netting were pretty heavy.
Yea those Freefalls legit had me over here mad AF at MTV for putting these white folks lives in Danger like that :lol:

Plus, I woke up at 6am fully rested, and caught the episode first thing.
I watched his Struggle and was feeling SO BAD for him...
....lol, as I said.....watching his run, I was like "oh hell nah MTV, this is borderline abuse"..................then I watch the next few just jog right through no probs and I knew it was time to get out of bed and get to work

Cara Maria: "Don't worry, babe. If you can't finish, then none of these other guys will be able to finish it either....also, you're so sexy and I really mean it and I'm not just overcompensating for how I truly feel about you. Also, I'm totally over Kyle."

Literally every other guy goes out there and completes it with ease.

Back
Top Bottom