MTV's The Challenge

Man that Josh/Paulie confrontation. :rofl:

Paulie with the ****** rage and Josh being extra sassy with the hand gestures.

Nicole is a cutie but 50 seconds? :smh:

When Dee said she loves Rogan :rofl:

Sometimes I really wonder how smart women are.

CT is a fairly smart guy, surprised he wasn’t one of the 6 for trivia. All he did the whole time was cringe and complain about how dumb his Uk teammates were. Not like it would’ve made a difference.
CT is coasting to the final.

He has been made de facto leader of team UK and is unchallenged in that role since they all see him as the wise veteran. Nobody is even plotting tonsend him to elimination. They'd sooner send in Theo or Bear.

CT has nothing to worry about unless he wants to switch teams and win with team US.

- MTV got serious security. Dude had Pauly in some hold. Another swole dude in a tank top look like a MMA fighter. :lol:

- Why CT ain't participate in the trivia challenge, he was acting like he knew some of the answers. He been too low key this season. Just chillin like the old vet on the end of the bench.

- They set up Georgia by asking Pauly them easy *** questions. She said T-Pain though. :rofl:

- Leroy tryna get **** organized is smart

- For the first time I thought that Jenny would be the one to switch sides.

- Why CT ain't participate in the trivia challenge, he was acting like he knew some of the answers. He been too low key this season. Just chillin like the old vet on the end of the bench.

CT's just trying to fly under the radar until the final starts. He's playing clock control.

:rofl: @ Turbo wanting to fight Jordan. Turbo like a little practice kicking everything.

Rogan scared as ****. I dont get it. Fam thinking if he goes to elimination he automatically is going home. Son panicking under pressure.

CT really should just go eventually and switch sides.

Chicken Jordan :rofl:

Last edited:
Turbo is hilarious and he doesn’t even know it. Rogan’s BF Joss has to do his dirty work and go to the proving grounds and beat Bear. I’m 100% all in as a Bear fan now, sad to see him go. Dude is comedy and a good competitor.
Tori is a snack, she grew on me.

Tori’s still a bozo but that turned my on how quick she was ready to fight for Jordan. She didn’t even hesitate

The UK is trimming off all the fat. If I’m the guys I’m throwing the next challenge just so that they get rid of 2 girls.

CT-Rogan-Kyle-Theo-Joss-Idris + Jenny/Georgia/Kayleigh is a championship team

I think Dee & Esther go home next week

Turbo was ready to fight to the death. Must be cultural. :lol:
Nany was cool being the voice of reason.

CT: "you guys are falling apart again!" Reminds me of a disappointed dad.
"Ninja likes to climb random things and Turbo likes to practice his karate kicks. That's just what he does."

Kyle: "That's why it's called the proving ground. You go and prove yourself and maybe you come back (hopefully not), but whatever" LMAO.

why did they care so much about him kicking that thing

bunch of cry babies looking for something to complain about

Jordan was running his yap but he knew better, he didn't want those problems.
Turbo would bite the good hand (chicken fingers) and shove the stumps up his ***.
Esther got serious mass and a cool chest. Face don't match the cheeks.
Jenny is groce.
Josh is a clown and Georgia is the type of chick who lives for abusive relationships.

Cara and Paulie broke up

They faked it

Jordan was running his yap but he knew better, he didn't want those problems.
Turbo would bite the good hand (chicken fingers) and shove the stumps up his ***.
Esther got serious mass and a cool chest. Face don't match the cheeks.
Jenny is groce.
Josh is a clown and Georgia is the type of chick who lives for abusive relationships.

I want Esther so damn bad

Back
Top Bottom