MTV's The Challenge

These idiots really got the nerve to be shocked :lol:

Wes was on that send UK players against each other so the US can win. Laurel and Josh betrayed that. Now Josh got the nerve to say something about Paulie lying to him :lol:

Hope he's the next guy to be eliminated.

At this rate, this is Jordan's challenge to lose.

I can’t stand josh. Hope he gets sent in next. lol at josh getting wanting to send in bananas for personal reasons when he sent in Wes for the same reason.

first wes, then laurel and now bananas. Cut off all the mastermind and manipulators.

bananas still haven’t reached a final since he stole money from Sarah. Karma coming back or possibly cursed.

Yeah, Josh is either very slow or really stupid. He started all this mess of throwing in your own teammate and now he feels betrayed?! Please tell me he goes home next!! :smh:

Even though I don’t like bananas, I wanted Rogan to be sent in or Bear just to really screw with the Britts.

This whole backstabbing thing of screwing your own team is stupid, but Josh, Laurel, and Bananas started and now they’re being picked off one by one.

Called it from the beginning Team USA messed up by not picking CT

CT would’ve kept all these egos in check. US lost their 3 leaders over pettiness. This challenge should’ve been a clean sweep

Now CT is going to lead this group of misfits to a challenge championship

Team USA really is a dysfunctional mess. :lol:

Bunch of hypocrites, all this crying about being betrayed when you're snaking teammates behind the back.

Josh is beyond annoying, he need to be gone ASAP.

Paulie is a clout chaser
Josh a *****
Ninja swimming :lol:
Bananas getting that karma for all his dirty moves :pimp:

Called it from the beginning Team USA messed up by not picking CT

CT would’ve kept all these egos in check. US lost their 3 leaders over pettiness. This challenge should’ve been a clean sweep

Now CT is going to lead this group of misfits to a challenge championship
I highly doubt CT would've been able to keep like 5-6 egos in check. It was close to a miracle Johnny and Wes didn't get in to a huge fight 2 eps in without CT.

As had already been said USA are beating the UK on talent alone. Cant see CT leading team UK anywhere cuz even torn a part the US is still winning.

Feel like even divided and warring with each other USA got this.

If anything CT should be looking to start some drama to bw thrown in an elimination so he can defect to team US.

Last edited:
Ninja talks too much **** to be crying all the time. I need her to go home asap, can't stand her.

Mad as hell Bananas went home, he's funny as hell.

Bananas throwing the challenge ruined his whole game :pimp:

Dude couldn't tell his Roman numerals apart :lol:

I highly doubt CT would've been able to keep like 5-6 egos in check. It was close to a miracle Johnny and Wes didn't get in to a huge fight 2 eps in without CT.

As had already been said USA are beating the UK on talent alone. Cant see CT leading team UK anywhere cuz even torn a part the US is still winning.

If anything CT should be looking to start some drama to bw thrown in an elimination so he can defect to team US.

He definitely would’ve. Only reason Bananas/Laurel snaked Wes was so they could’ve been in control. CT would’ve kept those 2 in check just like he did on those seasons of Champs versus Pros/Stars.

Plus the edit so far this season is giving off that Gauntlet 3 vibe where you expect one team to win the entire season even in the face of all the turmoil only to fall apart in the Final

I have no faith in Paulie/Cara leading the USA to victory

He definitely would’ve. Only reason Bananas/Laurel snaked Wes was so they could’ve been in control. CT would’ve kept those 2 in check just like he did on those seasons of Champs versus Pros/Stars.

CT would’ve helped Bananas see the bigger picture

Plus the edit so far this season is giving off that Gauntlet 3 vibe where you expect one team to win the entire season even in the face of all the turmoil only to fall apart in the Final

Hopefully one or both get eliminated too.

I'm pretty sure I said this is Jordan's challenge to lose. He'd have to be injured or ill to lose to Paulie, Zach, or Leroy. I don't think Turbo will repeat (but he'll be in the final) and I think Jordan's experience edges out Theo.

- Dude that lost on the first day really convinced the rest of the Britt's to vote in their best player and woulda lost if Banana's ain't mix up the balls, CT shoulda stopped that. So what if Theo is cocky.

- Knew Paulie was gonna say Bananas. He's been talking about how he has to start playing dirty for the past couple episodes. Now he feel he undefeated. :lol:

- Dude that lost on the first day really convinced the rest of the Britt's to vote in their best player and woulda lost if Banana's ain't mix up the balls, CT shoulda stopped that. So what if Theo is cocky.
Its like theyre not thinking. They see the US do it so they just copy. They've won 1 out of 4 challenges but think its a good idea voting in one of your best.

I feel a lot of the weaker players cosign this cuz it gives them better chances to be in the final.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom