MTV's The Challenge

CT and Amber B dominated that Final :sick:

Fessy and Kaycee could've survived Day 1 if he just ate....wouldn't have mattered anyway since puzzles would've screwed them

Happy to see Cory win second place for his kids, Nany basically the only one going home empty handed :rofl:

That cliffhanger :pimp::pimp::pimp:

That's probably the most dominant final performance since CT and Wes in Rivals II, which was all CT. He's the Lebron of the Challenge. Some bad luck and bad decisions early in his career, got a couple wins, makes everyone around him better (even though he can be an ***), and just keeps going.

How in TF did Corey not fall off the side of this mountain?
ABA32D9A-BD06-4CE5-94C2-7F032A94A68A.jpeg

05B7B817-A86B-4E69-9FE1-8D210DC48AE4.jpeg

Attachments

• 5D98ED38-C7DF-457E-92FB-79AD5D2DF529.jpeg
    5D98ED38-C7DF-457E-92FB-79AD5D2DF529.jpeg
    543.5 KB · Views: 12
Amber b and ct really dominated that. Being a competent long distance runner is so important in these things, don’t know why people don’t focus more on that.

Amber b and ct really dominated that. Being a competent long distance runner is so important in these things, don’t know why people don’t focus more on that.
Cuz what really screws ppl in finals is swimming and puzzles so that's what they focus on.

This final was simpler since they made it mostly a race but if they did it like a few past ones where it was based on individual times could've been a closer competition. Especially if who your partner was changed by force not by choice.

Not mad CT & Amber won, they dominated from
The start. Props to Amber B, All time Rookie for sure. Did not see it coming.

Man CT got 4, less than Johnny but he might be the challenge goat, his wins have been more recent (Johnny did win last one tho) Also feel his last 3 wins have been tougher too. CT also has that iconic moment of dragging Johnny like a child

Still feel for my guy Lee, would of been so dope to see him pull it off but Nany is useless. Lee seems really happy to stary hos life with Kam, good for him.

Fessy is B Made, after all that stuff he talked about CT, back 2 back finals now he went out sad

wanted leroy to win so bad

congrats to ct and especially amber. a lot of people doubted her and she showed up. and put on for big brother

Now that i'm hearing CT got the W, I gotta go back and watch this season. Dude has come a long way. Couldn't stand him way back from his RW season and how he used to treat Adam (and pretty much everybody else for a long time). Never been a fan of Bananas, so this should be satisfying and entertaining.

CT has gotten better with age, became a more well rounded competitor. Early on was pure raw Ct who was just athletic and dominant, now he uses that reputation and uses it to his advantage and added a good political game. Had no idea this dude was studying to become a mechanical engineer. Dude was crazy with the numbers and puzzles.

BTW Fessy has become a true ultimate heel this season and for seasons to come.

i dont get why kam and leroy never tried to team up him having nany as a partner was so frustrating to watch, she completely held him back.

i think 3rd place should get some bread, they get the same as fessy/kaycee which is bs

ct def the goat

Back
Top Bottom