MTV's The Challenge

Moriahs nose is ridiculous her Dr should lose his license. I've always seen Melissa with plastic surgery so there's no fall off there she's always looked dumb. Paulina was ugly before and after and Casey got that early 2000s plastic surgery definitely a downgrade😂. There's been some really bad work done to the contestants on this show damn.

If they are in teams and not pairs next season then John is on with the weakest male team ever and they will no doubt see him as a threat and get him out fast. Era 2 may self implode with Cara/Laurel and the way John tries to strong arm teammates all on the same team. Era 1 girls have 3 dead weights. Era 3 girls and era 4 guys will bring the drama early.
Era 4 has the best group of girls followed by 2. Era 1 has the best group of men followed by 3. Think top 2 men and women from each era left standing make it to the final or there is one big purge because that’s a big cast.

Gonna be an interesting season and I hope they don’t allow them to switch teams if they win an elimination or something

There was no fall off after plastic surgery Jemmy always been ugly tho. I just pray Raven and Nurys bae sticks to the boob job. They are just now learning how to do hair and makeup for people of color on tv, the plastic surgeons damn sure ain't ready

Moriahs nose is ridiculous her Dr should lose his license. I've always seen Melissa with plastic surgery so there's no fall off there she's always looked dumb. Paulina was ugly before and after and Casey got that early 2000s plastic surgery definitely a downgrade😂. There's been some really bad work done to the contestants on this show damn.

How ya talking about plastic surgery without talking about Tori’s new face. Also kellyanne somehow looks a few years older than she really is after the plastic surgery. She has about 5 good years left. Ashley as well. all that money she won and drained on that body and still looks awful.

Look there's more bad work than good on the challenge. IMO Olivia and Kailah were BAD before the PS. I'm sure they had some work before their rookie seasons, but every season after it's gotten drastically worse. All of the others mentioned I wasn't feeling but Olivia and Kailah it's a shame to see.

I think an eras type format has potential. Mark is 52 and has to be one of the oldest (if not oldest) challenger to appear on a flagship season. Good to see all those OG's though. Leroy byke? Thought his AS4 appearance was just because it's shorter and he was done with the flagship. Guess Challenge retirements should be treated like rappers saying they are done.

I think an eras type format has potential. Mark is 52 and has to be one of the oldest (if not oldest) challenger to appear on a flagship season. Good to see all those OG's though. Leroy byke? Thought his AS4 appearance was just because it's shorter and he was done with the flagship. Guess Challenge retirements should be treated like rappers saying they are done.
This is it for a lot of them. 1 last show. The challenge hasn’t been renewed for season 41 on mtv it may be moving to streaming. No more all stars, global. USA 3 hasn’t been announced

Didn't post much this season cause I rarely watch day of, but had lots of the same thoughts. Nurys' run towards the end of the season really made the season for me. Wish she had won. Not mad at Emmanuel getting it. Seems like a cool dude and with no vets, I felt the finale challengers were gonna be lame anyway.

Season 40 looks like a gem! A few in there I thought were done done. Too bad no Landon, but cast is great. Hopefully join y'all a bit more when it airs.

Didn't post much this season cause I rarely watch day of, but had lots of the same thoughts. Nurys' run towards the end of the season really made the season for me. Wish she had won. Not mad at Emmanuel getting it. Seems like a cool dude and with no vets, I felt the finale challengers were gonna be lame anyway.

Season 40 looks like a gem! A few in there I thought were done done. Too bad no Landon, but cast is great. Hopefully join y'all a bit more when it airs.

They left for filming over the weekend. It's gonna be awhile. Must be why they delayed All-Stars, to fill the gap.

Watching the reunion...why does Laurel have to boisterously give her opinion and interject on every ****ing thing on some holier-than-thou crap?

She's annoying. :lol:

Laurel is just obnoxious. Also, true story: I've been watching The Challenge for two decades...never once watched a reunion episode. I would watch the outtakes episode, but that's it.

Back
Top Bottom