MTV's The Challenge

Can't wait for next week. Also heads up there is an episode 0 tonight which essentially serves as a long intro ep with no dailies/eliminations.

I forget did Theo get a bionic eye or something?

He didn't lose his eye. He's partially blind in one eye. It was more of an insurance issue for production than anything. He just has limited vision in one eye. He said he still has a fear of being around bubbles, which is understandable.

As a liquor and wine rep who sells champagne, I've seen servers open bottles of champagne in very dangerous ways. I treat them like a weapons expert on a movie set. If I know they can't open them correctly, I'll step in and do it myself.

Hell, even this week I did a presentation with my champagne brand at one restaurant, and the stopper I had blew off the top randomly and hit the ceiling of the restaurant. Thankfully, it was pointed straight up as the bottle had already been opened. It had the speed of a Randy Johnson fastball though. And, it was metal. I was, like, "WHOOPS!" It left a dent in the ceiling.

Now, imagine a cork a few feet away doing the same thing...straight into your eye.

What was the rumor? I been out the loop with this show nothing really entertaining anymore I just keep up with the spoilers don’t even watch the actual show

Basically that Anessa told Nurys' brother that Nurys couldn't trust Olivia.

Nurys then proceed to blow that off given her previous friendship with Olivia only for Olivia to turn around and stab her in the byke on BFANC. :lol: :smh:

We officially byke tonight. :pimp:

Didn't even get around to watching the Season 40 launch special that EYE posted.

Wished Jay's BA was on this season so that he could be reminded expeditiously how much of a non-factor he is in the Challenge by an actual heavy hitta.

I couldn't even find it. All I could find was some 40 min intro show with all the competitors and then Davonne, TJ and the chick from RW Brooklyn hosting. No competition or anything.

Dang did no one else watch last nights premiere? Thought the tread would be popping :lol:

EYE watched IT. Premiere was cool.

Aviv bae, :blush:

CT saying his pro tip that some people are just here to party and then they immediately cut to Katie saying exactly that. :lol:

The Era invitational setup is interesting, was hoping to see what an mega size elimination like that would look like but MTV gonna MTV.

Also 30 minutes into the premiere Corey, Amanda and Tony already talking about their kids.
1723747050641.png

I've always rooted for Roy Lee because he was one of the few black men in the show..they gave him good edits and he seemed like a genuinely good dude. Then he started being a Bananas groupie and he still actually never won anything now he's all the way washed. Leroy on all stars is a tough watch dude is a horrible competitor 🤣

-Man seeing Lee Roy beyond washed is tough!

-Wonder what Darrell did for Derrick outside the show?

-CT beyond washed but still winning somehow!

-Anesa still hasn’t finished her phycology degree!

-Paulie still sniffing the finest Yayo !

-8 elimination is cool but first episode was too much dialogue

Enjoyed first ep mainly but they dragged out the Chamber process way too much. Was hoping we'd at least see half the eliminations knowing ep was 2 parts but here we are. They only need to decide between 3 players to throw in and couldn't even tell us who they chose yet smh.

Back
Top Bottom