MTV's The Challenge

Imagine a world where the likes of CT, Johnny, Laurel, Cara Maria, Darrell and Jordan were amongst the first competitors eliminated. Don't tell me they wouldn't create something like a redemption house to give them a second chance to get back in. If they do some kind of early season purge and key personalities are involved I don't see how they wouldn't give them another crack to get back in the house.

PS outside of the cast leaks I've tried to remain spoiler free so if you know something please at very least put a spoiler tag on it.
There’s no redemption house.
first mission is like a purge except bottom 2 male and female from each era go straight into elimination. Top 2 from each era pick 2 people male and female from there own era to go against the losers so not really not a purge. People speculated there was a redemption house because Jordan joined the cast like 8 days after the rest of the cast landed in Vietnam and they had to wait for him to start filming

Kinda of a weird place I’m in with this show (and many others as well as myself feel the same) doesn’t matter how good casting is this season and for the most part all stars 5 besides a few, production finds a way to **** it up. may it be the format or editing out anything good because they believe it’s “americas 5th sport” and focus less on the drama that made the show. I want to be excited but I’m not. Probably watch a few episodes and then wait for it to end so I can stream it all in a weekend or over the holidays

Back
Top Bottom