MTV's The Challenge

Man I fell asleep last night right as Nelson was finding out so I have to skip the thread until tonight.

I will say if Nelson falls for this **** without approaching his Girl about it then he is a fool.
Looks like from the intro he's going to just go with it instead of getting his detective on.

Nah, screw TJ and MTV

With all the bullying that has happened on this show over the years, this is the time you decide to say something and call people out?

What those three girls did was whack but production looks like a bunch of hypocrites for the **** they let slide over the years

Using that same silly arguement slavery used to be acceptable decades ago too, so why abolish it then?

I think my point went over your head

I’m not saying MTV shouldn’t have said anything, I’m saying they should have been doing this

I mean last year they let a racist who was wishing for people to die during challenges win

I’m not saying MTV shouldn’t have said anything, I’m saying they should have been doing this

I mean last year they let a racist who was wishing for people to die during challenges win

And invited her to be on Champs vs Pros where she would have another breakdown and attempt to run over someone with a golf cart :smh:

Your point was quite basic, didn’t go over my head at all. Camilla and the public backlash they received clearly was the straw that broke the camel’s back so to speak.

Usually these things happen and months go by until the next challenge allowing for most to forget about a contestants previous foul behavior. Now that they are filming year round, they can’t sweep it under the rug and have to address things constantly.

So now that this is the precedent being set, moving forward if they let nonsense happen on the next season then your point will have merit.

Nah, my point still stands

They don’t care about the well being of the victim, they care about the backlash they’ll receive

I’m not giving props to people who stand up for something because they fear what reaction they might get if they don’t do something

Nah, my point still stands

They don’t care about the well being of the victim, they care about the backlash they’ll receive

I’m not giving props to people who stand up for something because they fear what reaction they might get if they don’t do something

because they may have not addressed issues in the past, they should not say anything and let it go unaddressed?

no ones asking you to give props. but seems like you've been tuning in for a while

Nah, I’m happy they did something but they should be criticized for not doing **** in the past

I hope they keep this energy up but I doubt it, they pick and choose who to do this to

Let’s not waste anymore space in this thread on this argument though

TJ did the right thing. Kailah s reaction is pitiful. Again she ain't won nothing on her own but act like big stuff.

Kailah been whack to me, this just solidifies it.
It's not even about what they did, it's more about why... They had no personal investment in doing that and used the excuse of cheating and natalie to do it, thats what is crappy about it all.
Jemmye i can't believe was part of that. More disappointed in her.

Frank from Real World SD, same season as Zach

Won Battle of the Seasons with his SD mates and got 2nd partnered with Bananas in Rivals 2

Knight punched him at a reunion show

Unstable and always caused drama

Ahhh ok, he was sort of a beast tho right?

Btw, we not going to talk about how Tasty Kam be looking?
Need to see the new champs pros line up.

By the way. Best funniest moment in challenge history...
Devin looking at Bananas straight up... and saying "If it's physical, ima smash you.................................smash you"
And Johnny looking at him with that smile like ...is this foo serious.

That bullying was rough to watch, but dude earlier put it into perspective. When I was in my early 20s and watching that **** with Kenny, Bananas and Cara, it was just "playing a game." Age brings perspective though...**** ain't right.

Devin seems like a douche, but I wonder how he really is. I've always thought Johnny was a douche too, but surely we'd get along with some of these guys and not as the dudes MTV portrays them to be..idk...i like this season though .

That bullying was rough to watch, but dude earlier put it into perspective. When I was in my early 20s and watching that **** with Kenny, Bananas and Cara, it was just "playing a game." Age brings perspective though...**** ain't right.

Devin seems like a douche, but I wonder how he really is. I've always thought Johnny was a douche too, but surely we'd get along with some if these guys and not as the dudes MTV portrays them to be..idk...i like this season though .

I'm still trying to figure out why those girls turned on her so quickly.

I liked devin until I saw the aftershow... seems like he might actually believe a lot of the stuff he says. It seems like he's trying too hard to be wes.

I think MTV portrays bananas in a positive light, when I feel like he is really a below average person. He is always ripping girls, refused to admit he made out with keilgh, and acts like his **** doesn't stink. Him throwing that fit about him not winning when he had a special olympics participant on the show during champs versus stars was particularly cringeworthy.

Shocked-Fan-After-Undertaker-Loss-to-Brock-Lesnar.gif

Can't believe what I just watched

Back
Top Bottom