MTV's The Challenge

Ha u can tell devin and the Olympic guy hate each other on this after show.

Edit

Good god I'm so over devin winning already. Dude barely beat bananas in a puzzle and he's beating his chest like he won the challenge. As if I thought he wouldn't any more obnoxious and cocky.

Natalie’s going to play Nelson like a sucker

This looks more like Kayleigh left to go smash Johnny on the ride home :lol:

She would’ve been sent into elimination next and she wasn’t even in it to win it.

They broke a ton of her stuff and production paid her back for it.

Devin made up a bogus rumor, in a house like that, and every major player bought it, without a single convo? :lol:

Mean girls :smh:

Yeah, Devin needs to die. What a douche.

Respect to Tony for playin the game.

Bananas a pus. Lost a brite lite.

"He can't win when his back's against the wall".

Has 6 titles, Dev has zero. :lol: :lol: :lol:

5z04pwanm9k01.jpg

Tony made the move. Props. Just sucks seeing Devin win that one. Anyone one else beating Bananas and I would have been cool with it.

Wonder if Tony waited to see what the elimination challenge was before picking. If it was physical, Idk if he picks Bananas...

Laurel byke. Wish it was against Nicole but does not look like it's going to happen.

Hopefully she takes out any of the Mean Girls

I don’t know how old some of you guys are or remember much of the past seasons.

But who remembers the season when it was Johnny “Bananas”, Kenny, and 1 or 2 other male cast members pouring soda/food all over Cara Maria, all over her clothing, throwing all of her clothes in the pool, squeezing syrup all over her hair, and all on her bed, while Cara Maria laid there crying as 4 grown men bullied her?

I think the very next season, Abe wanted to put hands on Johnny and few others for bullying Cara Maria like that.

This show has thee most lax rules. People fight and don’t get sent home, Leroy gets called the “n-word” repeatedly and nothing happens, and people make “death threats” (see Camila) nonstop on this show and still stay. I’m wondering what makes today’s incident the final straw?

now this bum devin is gonna think hes somebody lol

first of all johnny has been overrated from the jump. he has never been a top tier male competitor in the challenge, hes just the one who shows up every single season.

and then they pick a non physical challenge

also the girls were lame af for throwing that girls stuff

I don’t know how old some of you guys are or remember much of the past seasons.

But who remembers the season when it was Johnny “Bananas”, Kenny, and 1 or 2 other male cast members pouring soda/food all over Cara Maria, all over her clothing, throwing all of her clothes in the pool, squeezing syrup all over her hair, and all on her bed, while Cara Maria laid there crying as 4 grown men bullied her?

I think the very next season, Abe wanted to put hands on Johnny and few others for bullying Cara Maria like that.

This show has thee most lax rules. People fight and don’t get sent home, Leroy gets called the “n-word” repeatedly and nothing happens, and people make “death threats” (see Camila) nonstop on this show and still stay. I’m wondering what makes today’s incident the final straw?
I remember that.

And that was all done under the banner of pranks and all in good mean fun. They did not actively hate Cara.

I remember pranks use to be an expected thing between guys and girls ever challenge. Just sometimes dudes would go to far.

As for this, I don't really see it as a final straw. Somebody will do something wild this season and definitely next.

Th problem in those was the reasoning behind what they did that made it bullying. Literally had nothing to do with them. She hooks up with Johnny so what? She's a liar or you dont like her attitude. They basically chose someone they knew they could pick on.

Then girls would've caught the hands if it was Nia or Jen or Anessa. 2 of the chicks I mentioned many have claimed to hate but never violate like that.

Yo Zach lowkey the funniest dude on this show. He be killing me with his little confessionals. When he called Devin Rainman :rofl:

Devin is a weirdo but we need someone like him.

Kayla and Jemmye are lame as ****. I can't rock with Kayla anymore.

They did Dirty 30, the Pros challenge, now Vendettas, and they already have Reckoning lined up? All back to back to back to back? :lol:

These are full time jobs for some of these contestants at this point.

And God bless them :pimp:

Devin is delusional. He’s beyond annoying BUT he did play that perfectly, props to him for calling for Johnny and taking him out. But to say that was the greatest moment of his life (surpassing potential children and marriage) makes him a loser.

The girls doing what they did to Kayleigh was wrong. I don’t know why Nicole and Co. held her back. She would have washed all of them with the adrenaline she was firing off. She left anyway, at least she would have gotten revenge before being sent home.

Rest of the season looks like it’s gonna be boring, hence why they have needed mercenaries.

Only one I’m rooting for now is Cara. Which means mean girls will get her into elimination against Laurel.

1st what them girls did was so wrong, they needed to be either kicked off (which they would've ruined the show) or penalized somehow, like automatic bottom 3.
Wasn't even their business, and since when did Jemmye become tight with Kailah??? I'm more disappointed in her than anything. She suppose to be the mature one, she trying to be a chameleon now that most chicks aint really got her back in there.
I expected that from Brittany, she seem like she just wild and ready to do ignant stuff.

This whole episode was sorta stupid, you telling me you accuse someone of cheating and not go to them at all??? Johnny shouldve talked to natalie and nelson shouldn't had been in super simp mode and talked to Kayleigh first. I can't wait til the reunion, I hope nelson look crazy dumb. As hot as Kayleigh is. you ruined all that for a rumor, he better be banging natalie on the side now or something.

I gained respect for Kam on this ep though, she was a real one for saying naw f that bullying one on one.

Congrats to that lame devin tho.
I love how Zach was sneak dissin, and I love how quiet his game is right now, he def the best physically.

Waiting for Laurel Bae to come back.
They really brought back Ashley, lol didn't she get carried to her final. ?

Reactions: HIM
They broke a ton of her stuff and production paid her back for it.

I hate how they edit stuff to where it doesn't look like it's a big deal. You're wondering why the person is that upset. And the other person is acting like we just moved her bed and clothes. It makes the other person seemed unhinged and out of control. Like they did to the black girl on the last challenge.

Devin made up a bogus rumor, in a house like that, and every major player bought it, without a single convo? :lol:

And you can tell Johnny didn't care about her, because he didn't care enough to explain
And Nelson was too whipped and hurt

They just show a PSA and it makes what actually occurred ok. They don't eliminate the ones causing the drama. They'll let the other person leave first.

Turns out Natalie is a lesbian and she actually hooked up with Veronica this season. This would explain why Bananas didn’t feel the need to explain himself

Crazy he made up that rumor and it just went crazy.

Nelson not even talking to her, just ****in pouted and cried. He's weak as ****.

That **** the girls did was dumb wack. I like Kam telling her to go face her and not do that bull****.

Kayleigh weak as **** for leaving though.

Naw Kayleigh not weak for leaving. I think she would have stayed if there was repercussions or even if it was just 2 girls. But it was 3 and 2 got alliances with those 3. Mtv did nothing to rectify or punish. And bananas just went out she had no reason too

Sounds like full Lesbian, she apparently has a girlfriend as well. Kayleigh and the mean girls have been throwing bombs at each other all over social media

So they still don't feel stupid for what they did over something that was untrue?

So they still don't feel stupid for what they did over something that was untrue?

Nope. They’re saying Kayleigh told the house that the girls were in a secret alliance to backstab Cara and that’s why they did what they did.

Nope. They’re saying Kayleigh told the house that the girls were in a secret alliance to backstab Cara and that’s why they did what they did.

so you act as if you were angry about that masking it like you were some sort of patriot defending someone and acting on one accord towards her to try and prove it wasn't true :lol:

Last edited:
im glad bananas went home he literally gets free rides to the finals every time i just didnt like that Devin sent him home dude will talk about this forever

Back
Top Bottom