MTV's The Challenge

As for the show, :rofl: @ Ruby team.

Logan dumb thinking he left and now the team sucks.

Big T mad lucky.

Josh is an idiot.

Apparently Josh, Devin, and Logan went to the producers to complain.

Lowkey. I'm starting to believe Josh and Devin are a couple on the low and last seasons beef was all just sexual tension that got put to bed after their little vacation together.

I might have been sleepy, but I swear Josh said he was gonna get emotional talkin about runnin a final with Nany's chick......bro, what the ****? :lol: :rofl:

He gotta settle down.

They need to get off this teams stuff tho. You have a 3 man team now, that's being unrealistic goin against a 6 man team, not to mention limiting the options for being sent in.

Apparently Josh, Devin, and Logan went to the producers to complain.

Lowkey. I'm starting to believe Josh and Devin are a couple on the low and last seasons beef was all just sexual tension that got put to bed after their little vacation together.
This kind of makes sense to me. Either way I can’t stand either of them.
Didn’t Josh try to smash Georgie though? Did he just wanna use her as a beard or maybe he switch hits?

aa.png

BB364211-14A6-4372-8B50-84EAFF7C1707.gif

Only two guys left on the show that haven’t gotten any *** on this show. Not this season but every season since they been on . Is it a coincidence it’s Devin and Josh. I always knew Josh was a undercover. I have no problem with it just admit it. Dude is always extra sensitive and has been friend zoned by every chick on this show.

Yeah I'd bang them both but it'd definitely be a mistake with Amanda.

They killing Josh on certain forums calling him a loud power bottom :rofl: Said Cory had already alluded to this back when he said he "had more issues than a pizza" :lol: Ashley fans pissed she had to go hime cuz he isn't ready to come out. Calling him a Shane wannabe.

It baffles me that people think Nany is legit. This szn is dragging, Emerald team def about
To fall apart as we predicted

Everybody knows the deal with Bany. Josh wants her around cuz she's a good beard.

Last edited:
Who has ever called Nany legit?? Every season it's the same deal with her complaining she's been on x number of seasons and she deserves this W. Just cause you keep coming back doesn't mean they should give you the dub, there's no participation trophies on The Challenge. I guess her appearance fee must be nice though, wonder if they ever bring Nicole back (just checked her IG and didn't know she got "enhanced").

Also, I think we all suspected Josh at least played for the other team sometimes. It's also interesting MTV didn't even bring up the situation, just had TJ saying Ashley broke some rule. Have a feeling they are trying to sweep this under the rug and Ashley returns after a season or two off. It's not the Dee situation where they gave her the public perma-ban.

Now that I think of it, Josh pulled that "kiss me on my cheek" trick to Georgia and giggled like a 7th grader when they touched lips. Forget what season it was.

I feel terrible for saying it but I wish the Challengers would limit the 'I'm doing it for my kids' to once per season. Cory and Amanda going OD with it.

Damn man, they’re just kids. That’s not cool.
Most people love their kids and understandably so.
I do agree with Amanda and Cory, especially Cory being od about it though. :lol:

Who has ever called Nany legit?? Every season it's the same deal with her complaining she's been on x number of seasons and she deserves this W. Just cause you keep coming back doesn't mean they should give you the dub, there's no participation trophies on The Challenge. I guess her appearance fee must be nice though, wonder if they ever bring Nicole back (just checked her IG and didn't know she got "enhanced").
Damn, not just enhanced she got her whole face reworked.

Body dsymorphia is something else :smh:

Still would smash.

Back
Top Bottom