MTV's The Challenge

Yea, I'm kinda over the whole "teams" thing. The same team has won 4 times in a row and no one, NO ONE has broken their little club up? :smh:

Go back to everyone for themselves. But maybe MTV figured it would just all get cliqued up anyways, so this way they tried to lock some people in. And you can tell it's getting harder and harder as the numbers dwindle.

Bruh, how am I seeing 20competitors still AND, I ha ent watched this jawn in 2months?….

The twist should've been every man/woman for themselves the rest of the season.

People are too dumb to break up the emerald team when they win elimination.

So what if you piss them off, they still have to win the daily challenges with you on the team if they want to avoid elimination.

This Season is about to be 30+ Episode’s
With 14 players left and them going into Ep 14 this could be a 20+ episode season. Really depends how they do the final, it's almost guaranteed to be two episodes and do they keep the Cell gimmick going with a few different stages where they allow players to switch Cells between rounds??

If they wanted to keep more of the lies and spies part to this they should make it so the winning team can only elect one man and one woman to be exempt from elimination. Thus making the rest of the winning team up to be chosen by whoever is voted in to the elimination first.

That way no way team emerald remains dominant cuz there'd be a lack of trust there.

Last edited:
I remember on one of the big team seasons there was a daily challenge or two that actually benefitted having less people in your team. Wish they would have done something like that this week or last.

Well I kind of figured Cory was going home last night just because of how dramatic he was getting and even though he seemed confident I could tell nerves were running. I was hoping he'd win though to infiltrate and then keep throwing missions like what Wes tried to do (I forgot what season he did this on).

Gauntlet 3 and The Ruins had incredibly lopsided teams. Sometimes it worked to the advantage of the smaller team and sometimes it didn't really matter, depending on how the game was set up.

In Gauntlet 3, the Vets had to dig up, like, four more people in the buried alive challenge, but Nehemiah was terrible at the trivia so the Vets just ran away with it. However, it worked in the Rookies favor during the blind maze challenge earlier in the season because they had fewer people.

In The Ruins, the Champions lost one challenge the entire season. Also, six Challengers got eliminated before the first champ was eliminated (I'm not counting Evelyn, who essentially quit, and Tonya, who got sent home). They finished with two players, which actually helped in the final quite a bit. They almost won, too.

I Just noticed the other day that my Samsung TV channels has a channel dedicated to The Challenge. The other day I watched a few episodes towards the of "The Island" and the first few of "Duel II" It runs 24/7, but unfortunately I can't record..tuned in today to see the end of "Rivals" and beginning of "Battle of the Exes" So much nostalgia. :lol:

Really wish I could record..missed the eps with CT stitching up Adam and some seasons in between, but those were the days I really cut my teeth with these challenges.

Miss a lot of the formats/challengers.

I Just noticed the other day that my Samsung TV channels has a channel dedicated to The Challenge. The other day I watched a few episodes towards the of "The Island" and the first few of "Duel II" It runs 24/7, but unfortunately I can't record..tuned in today to see the end of "Rivals" and beginning of "Battle of the Exes" So much nostalgia. :lol:

Really wish I could record..missed the eps with CT stitching up Adam and some seasons in between, but those were the days I really cut my teeth with these challenges.

Paramount+ is worth it for older seasons. Starts with Gauntlet 2. The only missing "old" season is Inferno 3. Netflix has Inferno 2 as well. As for CT and Adam, please enjoy this raw video of the fight...

Them dudes did a horrible job of trying to stop that fight and stop it from escalating.

I feel like they scrub that fight as much as they can for official re-airings especially.

Them dudes did a horrible job of trying to stop that fight and stop it from escalating.

I feel like they scrub that fight as much as they can for official re-airings especially.

It was more or less confirmed the CT/Adam fight episode isn't available because Isaac was in blackface for the costume party that night. I mean, the Darrell-Brad incident from The Ruins is streaming, so it can't be about the fighting.

That being said, you can find an HD version of that episode on the internets. It is wild, especially once everyone gives up and realizes they can't stop CT and it goes outside.

Adam fleeing in the courtyard is what I remember the most.

Plus the whole fight was over something so dumb that it was clear it was all pent up aggression and being drunk based off their disagreements back during their season in France.

I wasn't watching during that fight era, my first memories of the challenge were when CT and Adam were teammates, and they did that football style challenge with the intersecting dirt hallways and CT absolutely demolished a couple people. :wow: :lol: :pimp: But Adam couldn't make it up the hill and they lost, but CT was cool with him. I think Bananas won that one.

Yeah that was after they made up and made them teammates in Rivals or something.

CT was already apologetic but he really wanted to make up for it by having them win to prove others wrong.

Also I think that season was when Wes was really going at CT and they ended up rivals :lol:

I think on Paramount+ they removed the episode CT fights Adam. At least when I checked last it was the only skipped episode from that season.

Nany and kacy are the worst. Who tf does nany think she is especially. Like what the **** have you ever done nany.

I know Amanda crazy as a bag of cats, but she looks good.....🤷🏻‍♂️

What did Ashley do?

Emerald has 6, but CT squad has 3. Fix that ish TJ.

I wasn't watching during that fight era, my first memories of the challenge were when CT and Adam were teammates, and they did that football style challenge with the intersecting dirt hallways and CT absolutely demolished a couple people. :wow: :lol: :pimp: But Adam couldn't make it up the hill and they lost, but CT was cool with him. I think Bananas won that one.

Adam threw that elimination to spite CT. There's no other explanation.

Yeah that was after they made up and made them teammates in Rivals or something.

CT was already apologetic but he really wanted to make up for it by having them win to prove others wrong.

Also I think that season was when Wes was really going at CT and they ended up rivals :lol:

I'm still convinced Wes sold himself as a villain to CT, knowing they could be paired together in a Rivals 2.

Did I miss something or did they just not show how Ashley broke The Challenge rules?

Gotta be covid related or she told someone back home spoilers about what was going on during the show.

Finally someone stole a spot on Emerald. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom