MTV's The Challenge

Another challenge episode another day where Jay doesn't go to elimination.

Really thought Kyland had the votes this time until Nurys burned her vote. James is to scared to vote against Moriah and I get why Colleen followed suit.

Super cringey when Jay got all hyped that his name was up for debate.

Horacio playing the lone wolf game won't get him any titles under his belt in these challenges, he gotta work on the social aspect.

What happen to “now it’s a necklace Brad?” Instead we got Namaste Brad :lol:

I really hope CT sends home Jay or Asaf. All they talk about is how we gotta get Kyland or Horacio out. Basically playing a ******** game :smh:

Namaste Brad is the worst. :lol: dude was already beaten before they started with that pregame breakdown of how “I haven’t been working on cardio much recently… but me being lighter might help out”

Really hope Jay is being dragged by CT next week, hell drag Michelle too

Worst part is Jay eliminated CT once too

Whole house really letting them run the game smh

Now we know why these people haven't won before lol. Someone take the shot at Jay/Michelle.

They are def trying to make those 2 the future of the franchise. i can see Michelle being good in that role but Jay is so dweeby.

Also give me a physical head to head elimination with CT. But I doubt it.

Now we know why these people haven't won before lol. Someone take the shot at Jay/Michelle.

They are def trying to make those 2 the future of the franchise. i can see Michelle being good in that role but Jay is so dweeby.

Also give me a physical head to head elimination with CT. But I doubt it.
Please don't let the elim with CT be some dumb puzzle game or one where the other players are able to help out. It's not very impressive when they beat the champs at something that levels the playfield and even gives them the upper hand with help from the peanut gallery.

Why show CT tho? 🤔

They hid every champ til the last second, why show CT in the preview? Feels like a setup

This season is as frustrating to watch as jay's hair clinging on for dear life.

Everyone playing like they're afraid.

asaf already annoying, but compounded with jay just makes it even worst

Why show CT tho? 🤔

They hid every champ til the last second, why show CT in the preview? Feels like a setup

They showed CT because they realize basically nothing has changed in the last 3 weeks of this show and want people to tune in because it’s getting boring.

I’m tired of Olivia. She been whining the last few episodes about Horatio not having her back and not talking to him. She said that to everyone BUT him. It’s a two-way street! Also, she has never once been in danger or on the chopping block, what is she shook for?

Please don't let the elim with CT be some dumb puzzle game or one where the other players are able to help out. It's not very impressive when they beat the champs at something that levels the playfield and even gives them the upper hand with help from the peanut gallery.

CT is actually good at puzzles though.

Looks like All-Stars may be done. Season 40 has Mark Long, Melinda, Avery, Leroy, Bananas and Leroy as "likely" now.

Where did you hear this cast info?
I either go on this site https://vevmo.com/forums/challenge-season-40-early-pointless-speculation
Or the Reddit:

Be careful of spoilers on that first site as I was once just checking the cast for a previous season and at the bottom of the page it spoiled the winner months in advance. Looks like they don't depart for S40 until March though. I'm down for a season with 40 castmates and all of them at least being finalists as a season with all winners even 30 deep seems like a stretch.

Jay and Michele throwing temper tantrums at the girls in the alliance because Ed decided to stalemate which was smart.

Hope CT does the Lords work and sends Jay and his Stevie Wonder hairline home.

EDIT:

That BA Asaf going in instead:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
They crying over losing Asaf?!?!?! Just shows you he was THE safest one by playing the whole house.
Jay is a little b having a temper tantrum and what not and catching an attitude with Nurys.
CT looking like he’s eating good again.

Challenge in bad shape once the OGs finally age out. You got good competitors like Horacio, Kyland, Ed. The trouble makers are all wack tho Devin is tolerable but Asaf, Corey and Jay all suck. Flagship is now 3 imo after all stars and usa

Back
Top Bottom