MTV's The Challenge

It'll be after this current season. Or, possibly an overlap.
This season going on till March lol. Unless they start airing 2 episodes a night again They know all stars 4 has way more drama and the format is more interesting than the flagship and they can’t have that. Season 40 filming early spring as well instead of summer like it has been the last few years. Challenge probably goes to paramount plus after that season

Melissa like:

brooklyn99-brooklyn-nine-nine.gif

She like the British Amanda just spamming the parent card.

Glad Tori did the Lord's work.

How Colleen in her feelings about Emanuel when she knew he had a girl byke home and still decided to mess with him? :lol: :smh:

Asaf annoying af, hopefully he goes home soon.

Ravyn bae in those shorts with the thighs out.
1702519447118.png

Colleen had those thangs thangin' too.

Damn Colleen definitely got played by Walmart Jordan, but she still one of the baddest in the house.

Asaf is a ***** for nominating Melissa after he told her he wouldn't, he's just a horrible player.

Tori calling out Moriah lololololol.

This season needs to speed up it is getting boring now.

Also how is MIchelle and Jay still in it, smh.

Not gon lie, I was like counting my fingers tryna figure out who was with Emmanuel this episode....... :lol:

Legit, think I got to 4 and just gave up.

They need to stop messin around and have Bananas show up and just have 3 wild cards in the box so he can call James out. :pimp:

Not gon lie, I was like counting my fingers tryna figure out who was with Emmanuel this episode....... :lol:

Legit, think I got to 4 and just gave up.

They need to stop messin around and have Bananas show up and just have 3 wild cards in the box so he can call James out. :pimp:
Emmanuel like the new Cory before he had kids. Kyle also had his time before he wifed up. Colleen bad though, then Emmanuel was laying with Ravyn and Olivia lol.

Need James vs. CT or Bananas in an elimination.

Wonder how Bananas find out about Moriah and James?

Production snitching?

Jay and Michelle think they're running the show smh. Without any real power players this season someone had to fill the role lol.

Also wanted to see Darrell take out Kyland, guy seems lame to me 🤷‍♂️

Hope Moriah and James dont become main storylines in future seasons. Hopefully they pushing them hard this season just because of the Bananas stuff

Every OG going to take a shot at Moriah after every elimination now :lol:

Jay is def a dork outside of this house though and anytime Corey gets screen time, he’s just annoying as hell.

I’m pulling for Horacio or Ed to get the dub this season.

Kind of who I'm pulling for. Ed should become a mainstay on The Challenge. Guy seems carefree and a good competitor. I remember watching that The Circle show a couple times and just couldn't rock with it.

Finally watched last week's episode. I liked the daily but hated the elimination. If you're going to have the champs come in then make a game that plays to their strengths. Nobody wants to see Darrell doing eliminations like that.

Looks like we get eating this week.

Was hoping Laurel pulled chaos so she could send Michelle end.

Michelle talking tough once she realized she was safe.

Hope she and Asaf get eliminated in short order.

Ravyn bae. :emoji_heart_eyes:

CT next episode? :emoji_eyes:

Season gon take forever if the Champs keep losing. :smh:

ABC party was 👀

Those balloons needed to pop somethin serious.

Berna blockin errrrbody :lol:

The more I watch the list of ppl I don’t like grows

Want Berna gone. She’s overly paranoid and super annoying. I don’t know if it’s a language issue but she doesn’t know how to properly communicate.

Watching Laurel struggle in an elimination will never get old. She always having those problems. I still remember when she slammed that pole in to the post (wrong spot) and just complained and complained :lol: I want Michelle gone but even she could’ve beat Laurel the way she was so patient and in disbelief about being wrong.

That elimination with Darrell was bull ****. Want that lame Corey gone too.

Back
Top Bottom