MTV's The Challenge

This Jay bull**** gotta stop.

They literally were voting for Ed LAST WEEK and he plays their stupid *** game. :stoneface:

Jay cryin in the kitchen talkin that mess at Kyland, Ida put his face on the stove. :smh:

Zara A BEAST goin stride for stride with those two. MTV gotta step in with a "you don't make it to my final if you ain't win in the sand"

They literally were voting for Ed LAST WEEK and he plays their stupid *** game. :stoneface:

Jay and Michele having mind control over these people has me straight befuddled man.

At least when Bananas and Wes were doing their political shenanigans they would back IT up by performing in dailies or if IT came to IT eliminations.

Those two been skating by the whole game but have everyone as their puppets.

Even TJ tired of the bull****, told DNV and Horacio that the next time he wanted to see them in an elimination setting was in the final.

Jay thinking he has been saving Michelle this whole season is hilarious. When does he go home?
How do you call Nurys a real friend and then have to make her choose between her man and her friend. I hope Jay gets put in place during the reunion.

My man Ed saving the people that kept on voting him in is crazy. He might be loyal to a fault.

Kyland and Horacio a dynamic duo. If they ever do a duo themed challenge, that'd be good to go.

The guy that has been super low key under the radar is Emmanuel, I'm surprised he hasn't gone in elimination all season. Guess that's your reward when you hook up with a handful of girls on the cast lol.

Ravynnnnnnnnnnnnn sigh. Hope she comes back on a future season. Also just saw a reddit where it said she was the only cast member to not have appeared on any other realty show before the challenge. Good for her, they casted well when they picked her.

I didn't like the voting twist. The format now means your side absolutely has to win or 3 are going down automatically. Not really a fan of a format that that protects one major alliance with multiple members in it NOT sniffing an elimination all season. Maybe a call-out-type format would have been fun here.

This theme is to crown a first-time winner. 80% of them haven't earned it so far. Only a few have earned that right to be a champion, IMO.

Kinda sucks the strongest girl in the game went home because she went up against arguably the 2 strongest guys.

Last edited:
IDK if anyone watches Survivor. But I remember Jay being likable on there. Kind of the underdog type story to root for. He's just a total *** on the challenge.

Not a huge fan of the new conquest format either as you can basically tell what 3 will be going into elimination depending on the winner.

Zara was also at a major disadvantage in the elimination and basically any female will be in a tough spot if the eliminations are physical and only a small portion being puzzle based. Still dislike how they are doing the one winner thing again which means the final will make many concessions to make it fair for both sexes. Probably be similar to that season Cara Maria won.

1706292012349.jpeg
Every time I see Jay without a hat on :lol:

The whole picking to save a person is cool twist but it’s def obvious who’s going to always be in the bottom 3 if Horacio or Kyland don’t get a daily W.

Someone really gotta drag Jay in the dirt. If he’s on Season 40, I hope it’s one of the newer/older vets like Kyle or something to call his BS out other than girls. Nelly T wound’ve been perfect cause Nurys his ride or die but his accident took him out of commission.

He won’t have the power/sway because he doesn’t have the political game. He usually rallies around the newer people (and Survivor alum) to take out the vets and until he is okay with giving up “control” and being a number then he will probably always be targeted by vets cause he doesn’t have an alliance with any of the main show/BB vets that have been around longer.

Or he could just do a whole bunch of bending the knee IRL outside the show and trying to make those connections but he seems snaky so idk if people will buy it

IMO, Jay and Devin have similar games. Both are seemingly intelligent guys that prefer using their brain over their brawn (which neither really have). I think due to his climbing background Jay is much more athletic but he is also way more emotional which Devin had to evolve out of. Devin is the mastermind and nobody really sees him pulling the strings even though they know he is. Jay wants you to know he is pulling the strings.

He won’t have the power/sway because he doesn’t have the political game. He usually rallies around the newer people (and Survivor alum) to take out the vets and until he is okay with giving up “control” and being a number then he will probably always be targeted by vets cause he doesn’t have an alliance with any of the main show/BB vets that have been around longer.

Or he could just do a whole bunch of bending the knee IRL outside the show and trying to make those connections but he seems snaky so idk if people will buy it

IMO, Jay and Devin have similar games. Both are seemingly intelligent guys that prefer using their brain over their brawn (which neither really have). I think due to his climbing background Jay is much more athletic but he is also way more emotional which Devin had to evolve out of. Devin is the mastermind and nobody really sees him pulling the strings even though they know he is. Jay wants you to know he is pulling the strings.

EYE would love to see Jay and Michele try to pull these shenanigans on a season with established vets and not these clueless minions.

They would find out quick what IT is.

I liked Jay his first couple of seasons. He was the newbie/easy target but also was an underdog. Him trying to be a move maker which he’s been transitioning to even before this season has been UGH.

Jay is getting the edit like Josh usually does… making it nearly impossible for you like him in any way.
To be fair a ton of people are friends with Josh outside the house. None of the vets really **** with Jay or Michelle because they think they're shady.

Yeah Jay comes off as whiny B. Which is weird because in my mind I recall messing with him in prior seasons.

Horacio and Ed seem like the most level headed.

Yeah Jay comes off as whiny B. Which is weird because in my mind I recall messing with him in prior seasons.

Horacio and Ed seem like the most level headed.
I think Jay was edited differently, but remember he and Michelle did some snake **** in their last season together and started to take a heel turn. Remember they did something grimey to Laurel and her partner. He just kept trying to make power plays and it felt like he was trying to play a character that he wasn't.

I think Jay was edited differently, but remember he and Michelle did some snake **** in their last season together and started to take a heel turn. Remember they did something grimey to Laurel and her partner. He just kept trying to make power plays and it felt like he was trying to play a character that he wasn't.

Gotcha. I probably thought nothing of it because I can't stand Laurel :lol:

CT is on the newest episode of Bananas podcast on the ringer network. Hour and 45 minutes long so I'll listen to it over the week. First 20 minutes are good so far though, they are breaking down their history how they got casted and how they met. Giving a little peak into how the background of MTV worked.

CT retrospective was cool. Glad they got his hot sister in there for a couple comments. I know there's a Darrell one coming up, among a few others.

Back
Top Bottom