MTV's The Challenge

Congrats to ya putting up with this show. Haven’t even tried with this season after the first few episodes. The island has been dethroned as worst season and next season may be full of old vets so it could only be better if they don’t die from filming for 3 months at their ages now.

**** MTV

**** TJ

**** Olivia

**** Jay & Michelle

**** James & Moriah

**** This entire bull**** season

**** These made up dumb *** on the fly rules

**** Making a final without touchin sand

**** Jersey Shore

**** Rock & Jock

**** Ridiculousness
I don’t watch The Challenge but come in here and then mention the stuff to my girl to mess with her. So yesterday she was watching the recorded episode in the other room and I just hear screaming :lol: :lol:. And this post was her exact sediments during and afterwards.

**** MTV

**** TJ

**** Olivia

**** Jay & Michelle

**** James & Moriah

**** This entire bull**** season

**** These made up dumb *** on the fly rules

**** Making a final without touchin sand

**** Jersey Shore

**** Rock & Jock

**** Ridiculousness

Wait what I miss where is this coming from?

I usually binge a few eps to get through this season but I haven’t watched an ep since Laurel was the vet that showed up.

I don’t care about spoilers so it seems by yall post the producers basically geared the rest of the show for Jay and his alliance to win (basically whoever Jay and Michelle want to take with them). Thats lame.

I’m ready for season 40.

Horacio and Kyland should've came back after the first elimination and told everyone that Zara punched her ticket to the final. Jay, Michele and Emanuel would've made themselves the last 3.

This season hasn't been that bad. I mean The Island and Final Reckoning exist. The latter having 90 minute episodes where they only did a Challenge or elimination and spent rest of time working out, politidicking, laying around or at the "club". Plus that season had male/male female/female and female/male pairings. The eliminations were often carnival type games to offset genders.

Wait what I miss where is this coming from?

Jay's ***** *** gets the two best competitors out as Olivia literally starts the episode thinking she got Horacio eliminated only to discover he's ok, and the very next vote she choose NOT to save him and Nurys?!?!?!?!!??

TJ standing there eliminating two people just cuz.

**** that bull****

Yeah Horacio is too nice for the Chalkenge. Seems like a genuinely good dude :lol:

The house made the right choice though. Killed two birds with one stone. All the “best friend” stuff is b/s. Gotta play the game.

I can't look at Olivia bae the same anymore.

Her gameplay and Ed's have been terrible.

Berna is a mess but I'm all for it. It's like a train wreck you can't look away.

I was happy Nurys won. She’s an underrated competitor. Had a good rookie season too. Didn’t pump her lips up with all that junk either. Berna would beat the brakes off her though.

They already sent the best woman home women's final is cakewalk for whoever gets through as long as they can eat. Pulling for Nurys. I have a feeling Jay is going to win, I can stomach an Emanuel victory but other than that I'm not rooting for anyone but Nurys.

Nurys definitely plays the right way.

Then again it’s a game and we’ve seen plenty of people scheme their way to the $

Finally got around to the latest episode and was very disappointed. I hope Nurys, Colleen, Emmanuel, or Berna win. Everyone else sucks (including Moriah bae)

I really like Horacio, and so I’m bummed to see him go this season, however the last two episodes have been bangers in my opinion. Last week was a vintage challenge episode. This episode, although I thought the daily sucked, had some massive drama with the Olivia backstab. Nurys winning that elimination was one of the biggest upsets in the challenge we’ve seen.

Next week should be good too because nobody is left from the alliance. The drama should be great.

They've done a daily like this before, I just can't remember which season it was. You had to descend on a rope and stop yourself before falling off. It was kinda lame then as well.

They've done a daily like this before, I just can't remember which season it was. You had to descend on a rope and stop yourself before falling off. It was kinda lame then as well.

No lie was watching a clip of an old Challenge where Ruthie was doing the rope daily and won IT for her team.

This was from way byke in the day.

For reference Jonny Moseley was the host. :lol:

Aw poor Michele......:frown:

sike-lebron-james.gif

FDB

Nurys showing out in an elimination again.

Karma came byke quick for Olivia.

Methinks Cynthia is about to win the whole thing. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom