MTV's The Challenge

He’d said the ankle wasn’t healing after surgery and was causing him severe pain/arthritis. He was getting stem cell treatments to try to save it but sounds like they weren’t working. Really sad.

If The Challenge were smart, they'd have him come out and give a PSA about drunk driving. TJ really loves Nelson, and I think that would be a good way for Nelson to retire. Although, I'd love to see him compete in the future with a prosthetic, just to see if he can do it.

Sucks they're going to eliminate one of the two best competitors. That daily was tailor made for Jay too...

Jay crying as he leaves the room "I wusss tryin to sav yoooouuu :whimper:"

I haven't LOL'd that loudly in a while

Damn was hoping both the Nelson variant and Horacio could comebyke again.

Jay finally getting his wish. :smh:

Horacio pissed me off not just looking at Nurys puzzle. Props to her tho she 🔥 hope she can overcome all the bum females in the house.

I really like Horacio, and so I’m bummed to see him go this season, however the last two episodes have been bangers in my opinion. Last week was a vintage challenge episode. This episode, although I thought the daily sucked, had some massive drama with the Olivia backstab. Nurys winning that elimination was one of the biggest upsets in the challenge we’ve seen.

Next week should be good too because nobody is left from the alliance. The drama should be great.

This is easily the worst season ever. This format sucks. The cast sucks. Yikes.

Props to Nurys. That's a hell of a win.

Olivia is SO stupid. They told her she was going bottom three and she had to save Moriah not to be bottom 3.. and then they STILL pick her early and she had the chance to turn it on them, and betrayed her best friend? What a total idiot.

And ya. Jay gaslighting like a mfer. Ugly.

I really like Horacio, and so I’m bummed to see him go this season, however the last two episodes have been bangers in my opinion. Last week was a vintage challenge episode. This episode, although I thought the daily sucked, had some massive drama with the Olivia backstab. Nurys winning that elimination was one of the biggest upsets in the challenge we’ve seen.

Next week should be good too because nobody is left from the alliance. The drama should be great.

Not going to lie. I had no idea what the daily was lol. And I thought for sure James was going home.

This season is going to finish having one of the worst champs ever unless Nurys takes it but still :lol:

Olivia’s dumbass really chose Moriah over her :smh: and also Corey in his damn thriller outfit every post commentary :lol:

If any of these fools in Jays alliance end up on season 40, I hope they get gaslit like crazy and dragged in the dirt Bananas backpack style.

This season really is pretty trash. I have zero interest in anybody left after this week winning. Kyland really took that long on that puzzle ?

Not going to lie. I had no idea what the daily was lol. And I thought for sure James was going home.

I'm still baffled how Ed get eliminated outright.

james big *** basically slid straight off the rope. :lol:

Jump to spoilers once Horacio and Kyland left, blah.

Does anyone else think they held back so Nurys would win the elimination?

And for real Olivia, you cry about Horacio not having your back and you turn heel and not save your “best friend” Nurys.

MTV needs to show they last few episodes in one night so we can get all stars 4 and season 40.

And for real Olivia, you cry about Horacio not having your back and you turn heel and not save your “best friend” Nurys.

MTV needs to show they last few episodes in one night so we can get all stars 4 and season 40.

I don’t think they gave up. It was easy to look that way since they’re doing puzzles and just staring at the puzzle board.

I'm still baffled how Ed get eliminated outright.

james big *** basically slid straight off the rope. :lol:

I think James not knowing how to use the contraption for repelling, and thus making him stay on the platform is what saved him by making his time slower.

All Stars is next month I think. But they don't even start filming 40 until March.. going to be a while.

Horrible!!

Worst possible cast left, really need MTV to have Jay and his alliance humiliated next season 40

Pretty much Alliance members left, so Olivia Dumba*** not surviving, goofy could of changes the whole game around

Back
Top Bottom