MTV's The Challenge

Good to see Nurys kill it once again.

With two purges and a double elimination in as many weeks have we ever seen 6 Challengers eliminated this fast?

James is gonna be a solid competitor to bring back for future seasons. Kept his head low, competed and said it best that if you’re afraid to go against this person in the final, what’s the point.

Jay gaslighting his way to a final :smh: with this being the sorriest crop of final people in a long time id say. Please bring it home nurys, no one else deserves it.

Non showmance James isn't that bad, but everyone else is really hateable. I wish Jay got the same treatment as Michelle, so weak these people are in the final without ever really competing. I just want someone to steal on Jay for Nurys bae 1 time.

There's really one person left that actually deserves to win it. Nurys.

Going to get a new champion that didn't touch sand at all this season.. SMH.

Also, Olivia ruined her game, Horacio's, and Kyland's with that decision. Glad she's gone.

Pretty surprising only one of the finalists has actually seen an elim. But I do know there have been several seasons where many made it all the way without touching the arena. Challenge is a mix of luck, politicking, and some physical gameplay that will get you to the finals. As much as I wanted to like the Skulls twist in Total Madness it was just executed poorly. I was hoping before the finals they'd announce that no more skulls were available and you missed your chance to come down so you're out lol.

Weird season for sure. I knew Nurys would win that elimination easy. She doesn't rattle and is easily the smartest of the 3.

Bring it home for Maine Nurys.

James is gonna be a solid competitor to bring back for future seasons. Kept his head low, competed and said it best that if you’re afraid to go against this person in the final, what’s the point.

Jay gaslighting his way to a final :smh: with this being the sorriest crop of final people in a long time id say. Please bring it home nurys, no one else deserves it.

James is terrible.

Guy is the real life version of that kid Noah from Jury Duty

jury-duty-noah.jpg

Always doing whatever Moriah says for him to do. If she makes a decision he just follows suit without even thinking for himself.

The Challenge has always been a mix of mental and physical strength, readimg and reacting to the other cast members, and luck. That being said, definitely the weakest group I've ever seen in a final. Olivia's decision to not save Nurys sealed the fates of everyone else, including herself. Big dummy.

Nurys already a legend and she hasn't won anything yet. She has established herself as a puzzle queen as well. She'll be everyone's #1 partner in future coed seasons.

She impressed me in her rookie season too. Played a solid game and looked completely comfortable.

Emmanuel about to win this whole thing huh?

Rooting for Nurys but I'll be cool with Corey taking IT since he got Jay out da paint.

The partner thing was brutal. Whatever two girls got the trunk were going to be at a disadvantage. It just doesn't work with not the same number of guys/girls.

There's a penalty for getting the answer wrong, isn't there?

Glad Jay got sent home.

Back
Top Bottom