Music Elitists Unappreciation

urban ballerz

Banned
word to premo55

these cats are the worst, worse than some TRL teeniebopper who only listens to whats in the top 40

hurricane chris > sage francis

laugh.gif
"My time of music is better than yours". Elitists are thesame as any other ignorant type of person. unappreciated for sure

smokin.gif

u just offended most of this forum...well the east coast dudes anyway... a lot of these dudes act like their opinion is golden... like God said some #%+! waswack and they just cosignin...

Its not even a metter of being an elitist (whatever the hell thats suppose to mean), its just some people just don't have a clue about certain stuff, butthey'll talk (or type) like they do . . . The when someone corrects them they wanna get mad and throw titles around like "elitist" . . . A lot ofcats are young and dumb when it comes to hip hop . . . At the end of the day, if I don't like somethin I'm gonna say it, period, I don't care howpopular the opinion is

its just some people just don't have a clue about certain stuff, but they'll talk (or type) like they do

Certain stuff like what?album sales?who produced what?when one coast was better than the rest?.Its MUSIC,we listen to it,we talk about,we have opinions aboutit..ectNot that other bs some try to add to it so they can pass judgement or hold one artist over others.

At the end of the day, if I don't like somethin I'm gonna say it, period, I don't care how popular the opinion is
pimp.gif
RIGHT AND THATS ALL THEMATTERS......

The when someone corrects them they wanna get mad and throw titles around like "elitist" . . . A lot of cats are young and dumb when it comes to hip hop . . .
perfect example of some elitist $%++... what u mean by "correct" them... u cant correct an opinion...

^^^^ Son , you're just a bird . Plain and simple

You're like the gossip queen around here . You complain about east coast cats all day , you must've gotten your shorty snatched by one of us .

perfect example of some elitist $%++... what u mean by "correct" them... u cant correct an opinion...
That sounds good in theory, but considering the fact that at 60% of the people that roam the music forum are functionally ******ed, their opinionshold little to no value in actuality.

Originally Posted by NO ESCAPIN THIS

^^^^ Son , you're just a bird . Plain and simple

You're like the gossip queen around here . You complain about east coast cats all day , you must've gotten your shorty snatched by one of us .

no comprende east coast...

how am i a gossip queen? and aint none of yall round here where i live... yall just be parading around nt like yall matter... i aint got no ill will(see ican b east coast
laugh.gif
) towards none of yall... yall just b buggin...

and to hugebird...
ur right...

yall still b on some elitist %$%% tho... watch...

UGK > Wu Tang

::ducks and hides in the nearest nuclear war bunker::

i know they comin for me...

^not really...

even ">" is subjective...

some people take it to mean better talent wise...

when i use i mean id rather listen to * than(>) * so they're greater in my book...

everybody dont feel wu like everybody dont feel ugk... who's not to say that we dont get the same feelings listenin to our respective artists?

I agree........... if we have the same definition of "elitist". They are the type of dudes who stop effing with an artist if they gain somepopularity & more than 5 people have ever heard of them. They automatically dismiss an artist if they deem them "mainstream". They use music as abadge to define who they are as a person. It is a crutch because they feel unworthy & inferior.
Getmine just slings that label around to justify his music choices to himself when someone questions him. What do you care if "east coast dudes"think the music you listen to is trash. I'm sure you feel the same way about them. You stay going hard on the east coast for some odd reason. I find itinteresting as to why the words "east coast" are constantly being typed by you.

There's a difference between one saying
"You know what, I'm a !*+%@@@ idiot and prefer UGK over Wu Tang Clan"
And saying . . .
UGK > Wu Tang Clan

But that's just me . . .

Originally Posted by iLLscan

I agree........... if we have the same definition of "elitist". They are the type of dudes who stop effing with an artist if they gain some popularity & more than 5 people have ever heard of them. They automatically dismiss an artist if they deem them "mainstream". They use music as a badge to define who they are as a person. It is a crutch because they feel unworthy & inferior.
Getmine just slings that label around to justify his music choices to himself when someone questions him. What do you care if "east coast dudes" think the music you listen to is trash. I'm sure you feel the same way about them. You stay going hard on the east coast for some odd reason. I find it interesting as to why the words "east coast" are constantly being typed by you.

i dunno if u was here when he was but u just described premo55's non rappin!+++ perfectly...
it aint nothin personal and i dont even really use theword until yall get to dissin the south(mainly what i listen to)... all that %!$* stems from those 10+ page posts of dudes goin back and forth arguing aboutsubjective %!$*... its pointless...

so basically i type "east coast" cuz cats stay typin "the south"...

Pimp C said:
Hol' up!
i think i just had a revelation...
Martin said:
Cant we all just get along?

its becoming more and more obvious that everyone has different tastes and listen to music for different reasons... i think we should respect that and stopdismissin dudes opinions cuz thats all it really is...

i dunno... im waitin on my weedman so ummm yea... imma keep waitin...
pimp.gif

Anyone can enjoy whatever music they want, I can't knock that
If you'd rather listen to UGK than Wu Tang go for it
But if you tell me UGK > Wu Tang I am going to think you are dumb

If I think someone's taste in music sucks, I won't refrain from posting that I feel that way, therefore it is true.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

And saying . . .
UGK > Wu Tang Clan

But that's just me . . .

u listen to 50 cent... opinion void...

Man I don't care what your opinion is, as long as you can back it. I hate when cats say A>B because A>B I hate that atleast have something tovalidate yourself.

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

And saying . . .
UGK > Wu Tang Clan

But that's just me . . .

u listen to 50 cent... opinion void...

Isn't this exactly what you're talking about?
laugh.gif
mannnn likeCurtis doesn't have some good music.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom