Music Forum random thoughts/confessions

im the only one is Los angeles bumpin drake.
smh at people barely finding out about the ransom track lol.
i think pun was way ahead. and way better than big.

I can't wait to hear TM103... the beats are gonna be beyond amazinggggg

50 cent flight 187 track is soooo underrated that joint is
pimp.gif

I dont like dre beats cuz scotty left and mel man i think too so they aint the same

Snoop should retire

Tpain is on lunck mode right now

Freck Billionaire isn't tight to me

WHERE THE F IS CASSIDY????

I cant get into Wiz at all

even tho banks spits
pimp.gif
i never feel his music like that

The Infamous is one of my favorite albums of all time.
<>
Gucci! BURR!
8Ball & MJG is mad underrated
Reggae/Dancehall doesn't get that much love on here.
Same for house/techno music.

-Call it what you wanna...but this loud pack has got Waka Flocka Flame soundin like a lyrical juggernaut...some kinda king or something.

-Pineapple express had some dope songs to ride out when your on the clouds type music....good #$$ shawty

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

im the only one is Los angeles bumpin drake.
smh at people barely finding out about the ransom track lol.
i think pun was way ahead. and way better than big.
Nah.

Hey_

- I firmly believe that the only cats that have transcended being rap artists, to just artists are: Andre 3000, LaurynHill, Cee-Lo Green, and Mos Def.

Julius F. Wrek

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

i believe people just started hopping on the "pac is overrated" bandwagon.
Just like ppl jumped on the "Pac is goat" bandwagon.

how long do bandwagons last? Shoot reminds me of my Cowboys, we aint won S!!! since i was like single digits... i see your point and how you flippin it but astime goes by and his art continues to live, its not hard to understand how folks say he is the GOAT. Time usually weeds out the supporters, if they stillremain, i wouldnt call it a bandwagon.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

how long do bandwagons last? Shoot reminds me of my Cowboys, we aint won S!!! since i was like single digits... i see your point and how you flippin it but as time goes by and his art continues to live, its not hard to understand how folks say he is the GOAT. Time usually weeds out the supporters, if they still remain, i wouldnt call it a bandwagon.
The same can be said to those who stick with him being overrated. Pac's a great artist and I love his music but him being the GOAT rapper/MCin hip hop is laughable to me. As time goes on and the era of the time where he was alive and caught everyone up in his movement and the ppl who rode with himget old/pass away it's even easier to look at his music objectively.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

how long do bandwagons last? Shoot reminds me of my Cowboys, we aint won S!!! since i was like single digits... i see your point and how you flippin it but as time goes by and his art continues to live, its not hard to understand how folks say he is the GOAT. Time usually weeds out the supporters, if they still remain, i wouldnt call it a bandwagon.
The same can be said to those who stick with him being overrated. Pac's a great artist and I love his music but him being the GOAT rapper/MC in hip hop is laughable to me. As time goes on and the era of the time where he was alive and caught everyone up in his movement and the ppl who rode with him get old/pass away it's even easier to look at his music objectively.

touche

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

Wu tang is the greatest rap group of all time and it's not even close for me...
Jay-Z is annoying to me now...
i haven't listened to BP3 yet, and prob wont unless i get it for free....
im hesitant to get Man on the Moon, i could be really good, or really bad... don't want to take a chance...
Drake is alright i guess, but his favorite rapper is my favorite rapper (Phonte) so he's coo in my book....
9th wonder is one of my favorite producers of all time...
AZ IS THE MOST UNDERRATED rapper of all time... 2nd favorite after phonte if not 1st...
I wish 9th got back with LB permanently more than anything...
Game has a lot talent but rarely shows it...
used to listen to Budden when he first came out, forgot he existed until i accidentally heard "Who" then "All Of Me" on youtube last year and thought those songs were classic....
Add-2 >>>>>>>>>>> the "Freshman Class"
Devin The Dude is prob the only artist where i can listen to his whole entire catalogue without skipping one track...
Ying Yang Twinz might be legally ******ed...
lil wayne is one of the worst rappers i ever heard...

The music forum is not what it should be because there are too many clowns on here who cannot respect others OPINIONS on music...

black milk is doing a great job carrying the banner that j dilla carried so well
chicago/detroit are the new new yorks in terms of lyricism and hard knocking beats
50 cent played a huge part in destroying new york hiphop
i'm beyond tired of album pushbacks and delays
rappers that diss the south automatically lose my support; i'm talking to you, nas
it's a shame how many of my friends who where hiphop heads have now hit their mid thirties and no longer have thirst for the music/culture

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

The music forum is not what it should be because there are too many clowns on here who cannot respect others OPINIONS on music...
If you don't like it leave. Everyone is not going to respect your opinion just because you're capable of forming one.

Back
Top Bottom