MUST HAVE R&B ALBUMS

220px-Justlikeyou.jpg
220px-Luther_Vandross_album_cover.jpg
220px-Nowalbumcover.jpg

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

You're kidding me right? 2008 wasn't that long ago. "So Fly feat. Yung Joc? remember that? or "Good Lovin" feat. Ryan Leslie and Fabolous?
I'm not even gonna lie chief...
I REALLY don't keep up with new !%$! like that.
laugh.gif
 Hell I don't even remember what came out THIS year let alone a few years ago.

check the album out homie I can jam it all the way though

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

You're kidding me right? 2008 wasn't that long ago. "So Fly feat. Yung Joc? remember that? or "Good Lovin" feat. Ryan Leslie and Fabolous?
I'm not even gonna lie chief...
I REALLY don't keep up with new !%$! like that.
laugh.gif
 Hell I don't even remember what came out THIS year let alone a few years ago.

check the album out homie I can jam it all the way though

Is it just me or does the guy in the middle on the Playa cd (forgot his name its either black or smokey i think) look like young buck LOLBut that playa cd is
pimp.gif
in my opinion! What about Adina Howards debut???

Is it just me or does the guy in the middle on the Playa cd (forgot his name its either black or smokey i think) look like young buck LOLBut that playa cd is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

pimp.gif
  Digital Black & yeah he does resemble Buck.

Anywhoo while we're on the Playa topic, has anyone heard any of Smoke E. Digglera's solo / independent albums : Personal, Pain, & Pleasure or

Sittin On A Goldmine? Dude has talent out the ***, I definitely recommend checking them out.

Dude is a BEAST trust.

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

pimp.gif
  Digital Black & yeah he does resemble Buck.

Anywhoo while we're on the Playa topic, has anyone heard any of Smoke E. Digglera's solo / independent albums : Personal, Pain, & Pleasure or

Sittin On A Goldmine? Dude has talent out the ***, I definitely recommend checking them out.

Dude is a BEAST trust.

Back
Top Bottom