-Must Watch TV- *** GASLAND ***, The Documentary by Josh Fox

I just watched a very important and informative documentary and think it needs to be seen by the masses. Im hoping that posting this on NT will help get the word out. You can watch this on HBO On Demand and please tell your friends and families to do the same.

You can get more info @ http://www.gaslandthemovie.com

I just watched a very important and informative documentary and think it needs to be seen by the masses. Im hoping that posting this on NT will help get the word out. You can watch this on HBO On Demand and please tell your friends and families to do the same.

You can get more info @ http://www.gaslandthemovie.com

eek.gif
@ dude lighting his sink
Will watch, props OP.

whoa, ya saw this searchin through, didnt kno wha it was. i am going to watch

good lookin out fam

whoa, ya saw this searchin through, didnt kno wha it was. i am going to watch

good lookin out fam

Its on HBO now, you can pull it up on ON Demand. I also believe you can watch excerpts from the website i posted in the original post.

Its on HBO now, you can pull it up on ON Demand. I also believe you can watch excerpts from the website i posted in the original post.

This has to be bumped, this documentary should be seen by everyone. Please do yourselves a favor and watch. If you have HBO you can go to ON Demand and watch this at any time. As more of you watch I'd love to have some discussion on the film and hear some of your takes on it.

This has to be bumped, this documentary should be seen by everyone. Please do yourselves a favor and watch. If you have HBO you can go to ON Demand and watch this at any time. As more of you watch I'd love to have some discussion on the film and hear some of your takes on it.

Its coming on again people... and as i've mentioned numerous times you can watch it ON Demand. I really cant believe nobody is as intrigued by this as i am. I've watched it twice all the way through so far and will definitely watch it again.

Back
Top Bottom