-Must Watch TV- *** GASLAND ***, The Documentary by Josh Fox

Its coming on again people... and as i've mentioned numerous times you can watch it ON Demand. I really cant believe nobody is as intrigued by this as i am. I've watched it twice all the way through so far and will definitely watch it again.

Watched this yesterday.
smh.gif
im posting to cosign this docu. and to bump this thread because I think people NEED to see this. This can affect MAD people in this country. As someone who is born and raised in NYC, this def concerns me because the area where we get our water from is currently leased and is ready to be drilled at anytime and will threaten the city's unfiltered water system. Watch the doc to get what i am saying.

This is the type of bulshiit i can't stand from these oil companies. $$$ is all they care about, not the fact that the gulf is turning black with oil, destroying the environment, or that they drill and cause water contamination, only to turn a blind eye claiming it's not their fault, or it isn't that serious.

and the people don't hear a damn thing because this corp media ignores all this
sick.gif
smh.gif
country is a damn shame.

Watched this yesterday.
smh.gif
im posting to cosign this docu. and to bump this thread because I think people NEED to see this. This can affect MAD people in this country. As someone who is born and raised in NYC, this def concerns me because the area where we get our water from is currently leased and is ready to be drilled at anytime and will threaten the city's unfiltered water system. Watch the doc to get what i am saying.

This is the type of bulshiit i can't stand from these oil companies. $$$ is all they care about, not the fact that the gulf is turning black with oil, destroying the environment, or that they drill and cause water contamination, only to turn a blind eye claiming it's not their fault, or it isn't that serious.

and the people don't hear a damn thing because this corp media ignores all this
sick.gif
smh.gif
country is a damn shame.

Saw bits of it earlier today. will watch. The true cost of capitalism in this country. This is what the rest of the world experiences everyday due to arrogant industrialism.

Saw bits of it earlier today. will watch. The true cost of capitalism in this country. This is what the rest of the world experiences everyday due to arrogant industrialism.

hard to find online. couldnt find it so far
nerd.gif
wish it was. mad people dont have hbo and this doc needs to be seen by all
ohwell.gif

hard to find online. couldnt find it so far
nerd.gif
wish it was. mad people dont have hbo and this doc needs to be seen by all
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom