My 16 yr old Daughter just told me .......

u seriously want to know who your daughter is smashing LOL 
roll.gif

Grow up man, what's the joke? If she's under my roof no it's not something I want to know but it's something I need to know in order to parent my child the right way moving forward. I hope you don't end up with a daughter either for her own sake :smh:

Be happy she looks at you as cool enough to share that with you

You're doing a good job :pimp:

Last edited:
this is why i pray to god i dont have a daughter. i dont have the heart for this. and in todays world, girls are getting worse and boys are getting smarter. i feel for you OP. youre handling it better than i would cuz i would question the **** out of her for an hour, send her to her room and go cry in a corner in my room like a baby. no matter how good you raise them, theyre gonna do it anyways smfh

What's worse, finding out your daughter is a pop or finding out your only son is homosexual.

I honestly don't know what I would do with myself in either situation.

Last edited:
theyre both devastating but daughter is worse. i wouldnt disown my son for being gay but my daughter being a ho would ruin our relationship beyond repair. my little baby girl out there suckin these worthless punks off bendin over for em? nah man! that makes me wanna go on a warpath. my lil girl gettin all kinds of nuts bust on her? id literally be out for blood.

I wouldn't know how to react. I plan on having children in my early 40's so I will be mature enough to handle a situation like that by then.

But OP, you know what's crazy? What if the vandalizer fondled and groped her? What if dude ate takeout? Or, if homie stuck it in the pooper!

Grab the shotty OP. serious.

The real problem here is that she's only 16. 10 years from now it will be 14 and we would look at it as being normal.... :smh:

Sorry O.P. can't really do anything about it.

Sucks. On the other hand, the fact that she feels comfortable enough to tell you what she did means she has a lot of trust in you. Which means you're a good father. Don't let it enrage you. Take it for what it is, and just explain the risks to her.

I'm a bit confused how does her losing her virgjnity at 16 equal to bad parenting. I'm assuming she's an able bodied person who at 16 is finding her place in this world. It's a natural occurrence we all have to go through. 

Stay positive and guide her in this journey. 

I wouldn't know how to react. I plan on having children in my early 40's so I will be mature enough to handle a situation like that by then.

But OP, you know what's crazy? What if the vandalizer fondled and groped her? What if dude ate takeout? Or, if homie stuck it in the pooper!

Grab the shotty OP. serious.
Or what if the lips she kisses her daddy on the head were all over this dudes lower head. :x

Sorry OP.
I mean. This is the time girls lose their virginity. It really sucks that your daughter was as you said "weak and stupid" due to peer pressure".
You should check out her self-esteem.
And hope she was uncomfortable or didn't like it the first time. If she did like it,game over.

Yo as a dad I just wanted to give you a e-hug. No stupid joke, no witty comment. I don't know that feel bro, but I know it's inevitable.

The real problem here is that she's only 16. 10 years from now it will be 14 and we would look at it as being normal....
mean.gif

Sorry O.P. can't really do anything about it.
I can understand the father feeling the way he does, this is his baby, you want this ideal existence for them.

but the hysteria in the thread puts me in the mind of that Penn & Teller BS episode about teen sex...

16 isn't that bad IMO

onewearz is good people, some of the jokes are distasteful.

I didn't read the whole thread, so I'm not sure why she went and told you, but man, you gotta think of it this way: it was bound to happen eventually. Try not and stress it other than the fact that you're seeing your daughter grow up quicker than you may have thought. To tell you is odd IMO, but there's gotta be signs of maturity along with that.

that's if you really believe she did it strictly out of peer pressure....
Would it now be bad if she did it because she wanted someone to **** her brains out?
come son, clean up your language, you're talking about a fellow members daughter...

I think the answer to you question is in my previous 2 comments.

I don't have children, so I can't give the father advice on the matter, but I also can't pretend like I think his daughter is heading down a path of destruction because of this either...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom