My 16 yr old Daughter just told me .......

way too many questions to answer in here, i'll just give an update like this :

taking my daughter out for dinner tonight, we had a long talk last night. alot of tears , hopefully my point was made. she's such a good , smart girl. thats why i honestly don't pay no attention to the stupid comments made here. the dude she lost it to is graduating this year and she knew she was not gonna see him anymore, she has feelings for the bastard and this was her way of remembering him >:

i appreciate all the positive comments , like i said , the stupid ones, you'll be parents one day is all i have to say. enjoy these times ....

taking my daughter out for dinner tonight, we had a long talk last night. alot of tears , hopefully my point was made. she's such a good , smart girl. thats why i honestly don't pay no attention to the stupid comments made here. the dude she lost it to is graduating this year and she knew she was not gonna see him anymore, she has feelings for the bastard and this was her way of remembering him >:

i appreciate all the positive comments , like i said , the stupid ones, you'll be parents one day is all i have to say. enjoy these times ....

:lol: why fam gotta be a bastard?

what is your daughter then for giving up the snatch due to peer pressure?

she still a good, smart girl while he's a bastard? alright.

16 isn't that bad lol

Man anything before a diploma is bad lol

Naw but for real 16 is bad for just casual sex

Things would be somewhat better if she was in a relationship

After reading the update its obviously was not peer pressure

You dont have to open your legs to be remembered

Buddy hit her with the "have sex with me if you love me because I'm gonna leave"

Smh

One of the reasons I would prefer not to have a daughter, I'd be devastated as well.

Look on the bright side though, she's at least willing to open up to you; especially with the topic of sex.

Does ole boy like shoes? If so best believe he's on this site laughing it up. He's got her by the box, booty calls will be had when he comes into town for "just the weekend"

You trying way to hard my dude.

Onewearz If the reason she gave it up was cuz she had feelings for "the bastard" that's a lot better than doing it out of peer pressure.

Last edited:
One of the reasons I would prefer not to have a daughter, I'd be devastated as well.
**** i'd be devastated if it was my son too. A ton of the homies in HS were running through chicks raw, & as a result they graduated with a diploma in 1 hand & a baby in the other. I see em now & they struggling working 2-3 jobs.

I'd be afraid of my son going down the same path cause all my ****** was talking about back then was how good sex was without a condom. Now is he gonna listen to me telling him to strap up, or will he get curious & do what his homies are doing? And yall know how hard it is to go back to condoms once you stopped using them. The thought would keep me up at night.

Last edited:
Well, it was bound to happen in this day in age..

Least she told you, and she's not preggers ..

Be thankful for that.

:lol: why fam gotta be a bastard?

what is your daughter then for giving up the snatch due to peer pressure?

she still a good, smart girl while he's a bastard? alright.
Maybe he actually is a bastard.

Be happy that she told you? Lol. Hopefully she tells you every other time she gets railed and creamed on too then huh?

"DAD!! 2 guys today! Didn't even know the other guy!" :smh:

If she's getting the dicking of a lifetime at 16, lord help her pekpek during her college years, considering she doesn't get knocked up and dumped by then

O ****....

Hehehe.

Me? Getting my **** wet? That's beautiful. It's a celebration. It should be a national holiday. I am outstanding. I am me.

The result of me getting my **** wet, getting a **** wet? This is a travesty, deplorable, revolting. 

Alright man...

Did you explain to her that her vagina won't make him remember her?

I am wondering how you can pass along that message without her being turned off by men all together. Or maybe that should be the plan :evil:

But in all seriousness, what else did you say to her. I wonder if she knows why you are hurt.

Damn, I couldn't imagine how my mind would be racing if I had a daughter. I worry enough about "friends" walking down dark roads/alleys now, if I had a damn daughter, I might go crazy man.

lil dude is probably an NTer too
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 In TAN "I took some chicks V-card and her dad made a thread about it"

It could've been worse like this girl I went to middle school with lost her v-card to some 15 yr old 8th grader in a burger king bathroom :x

at least she told you op.. she obviously felt some sort of guilt or shame to confess to her mother and you

Funny story...

I have a friend who has four older sisters who are in their mid thirties (they're also close in age and two of them are twins).

Anywho, this guy's pops is your typical machismo Mexican. When his daughters graduated from middle school, my man took them all out of school :lol:

I don't know how he got away with it but they've told me themselves. His reasoning was because he didn't want them to get pregnant.

3/4 daughters got married at 18 and have 7 kids between them :lol:

Damn, how is that possible. lol

Back
Top Bottom