My 44 pair Air Jordan IX Collection! 82 photos!!

AMAZED AND SCARED both at the same time.

Amazed for obvious reasons. Scared because... If this is only his 9 collection, I'd probably catch a seizure looking at his ENTIRE SNEAKER COLLECTION.

Randy Moss and Kobe's!!!!!!
=FIIIRE!!!
pimp.gif

I can't stop myself checking this post over and over again.
This is absolutely beyond my imagination.
44 pairs and I bet it's still counting.
Thank you Mr. Jay for taking time and sharing with us.

jay jones, i think its unfair that you have all those clean 9s!!! j/k.... good work! fantastic collection of 9s!!!
pimp.gif

WOW I saw my dreams flashed before my eyes. nice collection Jay, no wonder you are a legend in the sneaker world. Its always a treat to look at your post.

Jay, I got a ring at 6AM, to check out SneakerShowcase, I was like "it's not that serious to check NT......" but I was insisted to do so. And Imust say you sure do love Pearl IX's,
laugh.gif

Man those Shaq IX's are ridiculous
eek.gif
, and those Jason Kidd's aresweet,
pimp.gif

I surely can say this on everyone's behalf - As always, thanks for taking the time to share these pictures with us. Not only is it time consuming to pullout the shoes, unwrapping them, placing them, taking the pics, editing them and finally uploading them.

sick collection, but could someone tell me the purpose of the "Randy Moss Exclusives"? please. Are those Basketball kicks with studs? I dont get it.

Jason Jones,

Ridiculous man ! Thanks for taking the time to present these to us. Unbelivable to see all of these to begin with, but all are DS too, WOW.

Take care man and keep in touch.

Shundy

Jay sighting
eek.gif

Shundy sighting
eek.gif

INCREDIBLE, thanks for posting Jay! Get at me sometime bro, longtime no talk...

Jay,

I haven't cried in a long time, but I definitely shed a tear tonight.

Most guys who know me personally know that PE IX's were "my thing". I think I got up to 22 unique colors, but your set is beyond words. Ididn't know the Shaq pair existed and they are by far my favorite of the bunch. Next to Moss IX's of course, which I have yet to obtain.

Thanks for taking the time to post. By far one of the best sets of pictures I've ever seen. I want to do something similar to this post for the holidays.This definitely gets me motivated.

Jay -

That was amazing! Thanks for taking the time to show us this amazing lineup of IX's. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom