My 44 pair Air Jordan IX Collection! 82 photos!!

Jay,

this post is absolutely mind numbing. IX's are my favorite PE's so I'm in heaven right now, I literally satback and blinked a couple times to make sure what I was seeing was real. It took me quite a while to get through the thread as I was saving almost every pic.One question, and I don't mean to take ANYTHING away from you at all, but do you have any idea how many IXs you still need? I've seen Penny's,Mitch Richmond's, a second pair of Shaq's, Kendell Gill, Ron Artest, Warren Sapp, two pair of Paytons, Mike Finley, and of course the newly surfacedMarcus Jordans... Personally, the Penny IX's are my favorite PE of all time, but those Marshall Faulk's are just.. seriously I'm speechless. Thanksagain so much for taking the time to share, we all appreciate it tremendously.

M!ke

RIDICULOUS IX P.E. COLLECTION!!!!!!!! Thanks for taking your time to show us your IX collection.
devil.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

all i can say is daaaaaaaamn.

im looking for the pearl ix's in size 10 for my upcoming basketball season anyone have a pair?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Jay Jones....speechless

I always loved the IX's and I'm seeing a lot of things I never even knew existed.

Shaq and Kobe side by side
eek.gif

Kidds

everything
smh.gif

1ec34e268a23b8f25e30380e3e614fe10567fe.gif
7aa14680b75f377411d745528a4cf737ecd28f.gif
1e62412846b4153d3a331bdc482798ff8d7e90.gif

we all know what your favorite numbered Jordan is. All those doubles triples quadruples and such. And you wear a 13!?
laugh.gif
nevermind, I'm not even gonnaask

Its good to see you posting some stuff again Jay....Like always, absolutely Jaw Dropping...Keep up the good work

Un-freakin-believable!!
eek.gif

IX's in general are soooo sick! Those Faulks are insane. Those Bibbys are ridiculous especially those low top white & purple joints.
eek.gif
Those areamazing!!

I'm also an Eagles fan so I gotta give you props on those McNabb PE IX's. They're alright to me but if I had the chance I'd grab them justbecause.

In general I don't know why so many people don't like the IX's. As you can see they are one of the hottest Jordans to ever come out and commandmore respect than they are actually given. Super clean in low top form or high top. Only thing I can think of is because MJ didn't play in the OGcolorways. But still.....IX's are dope!!

Awesome collection!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom