My 44 pair Air Jordan IX Collection! 82 photos!!

I wish I would have kept up with my master list of PE's. The thing got to be way too much work after they released 8 billion variations of every model.

But SoleSupreme got most of them down. Only other one I thought of was Faulk IX High White/Navy and Bibby IX Low White/Silver (think Fat Joe had these maybe?).Regardless, it's still insane to see all of those in one picture/place.

Love the Lakers pairs...and my favorite by far are the Marshall Faulk PE's...die hard Rams fan...he's my favorite player of all time

I'm really glad everybody is enjoying the Air Jordan IX photos! I sincerely appreciate all of the positive comments andfeedback, you guys are great! It is quite a process putting together a photo shoot of this sort. Gathering up the shoes, unpacking, displaying, photographing,re-packing, editing & uploading takes many, many hours to get accomplished. Seeing how much everybody enjoys the end result makes it all worthwhile!I'm hoping to get a few more photo shoots done before the end of the year, so stay tuned!
happy.gif

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"

Dill, you are talking about these right? Definitely an amazing pair...

Man, the only other IX I can think of that hasn't been mentioned yet is the other White/Gold Marshall Faulk IX lows with gold lettering on the tongueinstead of red...If anything, it's kind of a brain tease trying to think of all of the IX's surfaced.

Jay, maybe we'll come across those "mythological" Ray Allen IX's someday...
happy.gif

-Jermaine

LOL @ Mr. Schundelmier putting your whole government out there,
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by baby dill

I wish I would have kept up with my master list of PE's. The thing got to be way too much work after they released 8 billion variations of every model.

But SoleSupreme got most of them down. Only other one I thought of was Faulk IX High White/Navy and Bibby IX Low White/Silver (think Fat Joe had these maybe?). Regardless, it's still insane to see all of those in one picture/place.

I want those Bibby IX's very dearly,
frown.gif
. (Jermaine you always manageto find pics of everything,
laugh.gif
, that photobucket must run outta bandwithoften)

Dill you still have that 'master list' of yours? I would love to complete the rest of it. Starting from scratch just doesnt sound something whelming todo.

Originally Posted by Jay Jones

I'm really glad everybody is enjoying the Air Jordan IX photos! I sincerely appreciate all of the positive comments and feedback, you guys are great! It is quite a process putting together a photo shoot of this sort. Gathering up the shoes, unpacking, displaying, photographing, re-packing, editing & uploading takes many, many hours to get accomplished. Seeing how much everybody enjoys the end result makes it all worthwhile! I'm hoping to get a few more photo shoots done before the end of the year, so stay tuned!
happy.gif

Jay Jones
"Dependable Jay"
Gathering the shoes = Tiresome

Unpacking the shoes = Opressive

Displaying the shoes = Exhausting

Photographing the shoes = Backbreaking

Repacking the shoes = Tedious

Buying the shoes = $242,983,865,396,864,398,126,735,937,797,527.99

Editing the photo's = Weariful

Uploading the pictures = Tyrannical

Sharing them with your friends on NT = PRICELESS

Jay, I would love to see you put together a Jordan XX PE post. On the other hand the XX3's would give you the liberty to not do another PE post for another2 years. Hope you can really spare the time in the upcoming weeks to put together another PE post by the end of this year.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Only missing the LeBron's
Those and the Cal's.
There are a bunch of more IX's that just those two:

Gary Payton - White/Orange Low
Gary Payton - White/Green Low
Derek Jeter - Black/White (Cleats)
Michael Jordan - Black/White #45 - MCS
Michael Jordan - Black/White #45 - Metal
B.J. Armstrong - White/Black-Red
Kendall Gill - White/Black-Forest Green
Shaq - Black/Maize - Away
Randy Moss - White/Purple-Gold - Turf
Mike Bibby - White/Purple #10
Mike Bibby - Black/White-Purple #10
Mike Bibby - White/Red
Donovan McNabb - White/Navy - Cleat
Donovan McNabb - White/Navy - Turf
Mitch Richmond - Black/Charcoal-Royal Blue
Vin Baker - Black/Orange-White #42
Penny Hardaway - White/Black-Royal Blue
Penny Hardaway - Black/Charcoal-Royal Blue
Warren Sapp - Black/Charcoal-Red - Regular Sole
Warren Sapp - Black/Red-White - Turf
Warren Sapp - Black/Red-White - Nubby
Warren Sapp - Black/Red-White - Shark
Marcus Jordan - White/Navy-Maize #5
Marcus Jordan - Black/Charcoal-Maize #5
Harold Miner - White/Black-Red #32

......and there are a few more

Jay, I hope you are not done with the IX's and your quest continues, and maybe in a few years from now you are able to track down all those pairs and treat us to another enjoyable post.
happy.gif

Solesupreme,

Thanks for the list breakdown as I dont think I will ever complet the IX PE Set..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I want to see all your IX PE set
wink.gif

You guys have NO idea how many IX's there are.....
eek.gif
wink.gif

I do not think it's possible for one person to own the ENTIRE set.
After looking at my pictures....there are quite a few missing on Sole's list....
nerd.gif

I'll list three to spark some interest...

Chris Paul Home IX (White/Teal/Yellow)
Jason Taylor IX (All Orange w/ some white)
Penny IX (White/Royal)

There are plenty more gems out there though.....

PO

Wow! Amazing Jay; thanx for taking time to put that together, and posting. I'm in love with the Randy Moss pair and the Shaq / Kobe set. Unbelievable.

I'll be taking some time in the coming weeks to post some sets I've never shown. I say everyone take some time out and post some stuff they'venever shown. Could get interesting.
smokin.gif

Wow!!!! That's the best collection of IXs I have ever seen, or ever will see!

What a fetish for IXs you have!

Wow PO, those CP IX's sound insane! Feel free to share a pic with us if you have one, we would all love to see it!

Jay

Back
Top Bottom