My All Time Favorite Rapper has asked me for something, what do I ask for in return! IDEAS PLEASE??

OMG! The responses in here are hilarious!!

truth you should give them to him for free for his contributions to hip hop.

NOT! just get the money... he's just an ordinary dude.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

NooEra wrote:
Give him the ill discount and tell him to keep coppin off you. build a business relationship and send him the demo
pimp.gif

Really though...what is sending a demo to Rakim in 2009 gonna do
laugh.gif

Real Talk.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If your an inspiring rapper though you can ask him to spit an verse on your mixtape?
nerd.gif

isnt it crazy how ppl that have money get things for free because of who they are, lets be real...there is no pair of sneakers that you cant buy if you havethe right amount of money.....thats why being a "sneakerhead" takes no skill, just cash....let him go buy that ##*@

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by Dapper D

NooEra wrote:
Give him the ill discount and tell him to keep coppin off you. build a business relationship and send him the demo
pimp.gif

Really though...what is sending a demo to Rakim in 2009 gonna do
laugh.gif

Real Talk.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If your an inspiring rapper though you can ask him to spit an verse on your mixtape?
nerd.gif

eyes.gif

Ask him to run thru your sister...raw.

with any luck she'll have a seed and you can bleed him dry on child support.

child may also be lyrically inclined so there could be a chance to make bread off his rap career in the future. win win..

I wouldn't give away anything for free....

So get your money back for the kicks (at least retail) and ask for a pic and maybe an autograph/tickets to a show.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Ask him to run thru your sister...raw.

with any luck she'll have a seed and you can bleed him dry on child support.

child may also be lyrically inclined so there could be a chance to make bread off his rap career in the future. win win..
laugh.gif
best responce yet

thats dope man Rakim is one of the best ever

i'd just get the money and any of his albums autographed, unless u do the music thing you could ask him to slide funk flex a track or something

Some of these reponses are priceless.

I'm still interested in what pair they are and how he came across OP.

Rakims grew up less then 5 mins away from me.

Back
Top Bottom