My All Time Favorite Rapper has asked me for something, what do I ask for in return! IDEAS PLEASE??

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

WHAT ARE THE SHOES?

op gives us no kind of description of the deal and expects

us to drop knowledge as if we knew who it was for

and what the shoes are worth for bargaining lol

laugh.gif
@ the dudes thinking Rakim is a millionaire. Don't ask for money heprobably may have more than you but he is by no means rich in this day

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

isnt it crazy how ppl that have money get things for free because of who they are, lets be real...there is no pair of sneakers that you cant buy if you have the right amount of money.....thats why being a "sneakerhead" takes no skill, just cash....let him go buy that ##*@
/thread.

Why would Rakim ask to buy from a random dude on NT? He would probably have an assistant buy it and not make a fuss, or hell...he was alive during MJ'sPrime, he probably has all the OG's Deadstock...cmon fam, atleast make up a better story so we can believe you.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

isnt it crazy how ppl that have money get things for free because of who they are, lets be real...there is no pair of sneakers that you cant buy if you have the right amount of money.....thats why being a "sneakerhead" takes no skill, just cash....let him go buy that ##*@
/thread.

Why would Rakim ask to buy from a random dude on NT? He would probably have an assistant buy it and not make a fuss, or hell...he was alive during MJ's Prime, he probably has all the OG's Deadstock...cmon fam, atleast make up a better story so we can believe you.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

lol@ askin him for a job/puttin somebody on....like he's really in any sort of position to put anybody on in the hip hop industry

Ask him to do an album dedicated to ending the careers of most rappers out and then assassinate the people in charge of MTV's hottest in hip hop list.

Tell him to feature Shyne, Prodigy, Nas, Kool G Rap, Bun B and Saviorself on individual tracks on said album.

LOL @ telling son to ask for Ra's publishing...

I dunno what I'd ask for....

I guess just ask for some autographed stufff and for backstage access for his shows when they hit your town.

He has a new album on its way out that my company got the promotional account for so i assume he'll be doing a tour.

you right k,

he was in columbus this past weekend, doing a show...

signed my brother's dunks...

I'd ask if he smoked, and while smoking tell him to name drop me...

lol

OP I think you are full of crap and until you prove me wrong I'm calling ducktales.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I wouldn't give away anything for free....

So get your money back for the kicks (at least retail) and ask for a pic and maybe an autograph/tickets to a show.

exactly
get the money + an autograph or tickets....

are you doing a meetup?

anyways,
thats pretty dope OP
pimp.gif

It's a pair of sneakers. If you ask for anything more than cash, he's probably just going to move to the next reseller.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Tell him to shout you out on a record...that will last forever
pimp.gif
This. Or tell him to shout out NT on a record and we'll remember you forever lol

Back
Top Bottom