My ATT account has been fraud

whats with the smart answers i guess he was looking for advice before he wanted to make the call or wanted to know what to say just call and get them terminated let them terminate your whole contract since some one has your info i guess all of it. and take your talents else where i mean thats what i would do.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

2 penicillins for your credit score and you should be good.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by soflyjedi

help! someone has hacked into my att account and added 2 extra lines onto my account, how can i fix this? will att help me or take months to invetigate? ?  will this infect my credit score? will i be in risk? NT please HELP!

laugh.gif
I don't know why.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

help! someone has hacked into my att account and added 2 extra lines onto my account, how can i fix this? will att help me or take months to invetigate? ?  will this infect my credit score? will i be in risk? NT please HELP!

laugh.gif
I don't know why.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thacapt

laugh.gif
I don't know why.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

DeNs415 wrote:
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gold.

Originally Posted by thacapt

laugh.gif
I don't know why.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

DeNs415 wrote:
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gold.

%!$ you think? go call them instead of asking us. 

%!$ you think? go call them instead of asking us. 

to the two people that actually had feedback thnks, to the rest 
ohwell.gif
 y waste ur time replying if u hav nothin to contribute to the situation, it's like ur a real lame behind the keyboard n u wanna b tuff n this is ur chance finally wow... but on a blog tho!? where dey do dat at? i bet if any of u saw me in tha streets n i asked the same question ya'll would b sweeter than granmothers now u wanna b a internet thug

ohwell.gif
 y waste ur time replying if u hav nothin to contribute to the situation, it's like ur a real lame behind the keyboard n u wanna b tuff n this is ur chance finally wow... but on a blog tho!? where dey do dat at? i bet if any of u saw me in tha streets n i asked the same question ya'll would b sweeter than granmothers now u wanna b a internet thug

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes identity got stolen and hes mad at NT.

You cant make this stuff up.

ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dudes identity got stolen and hes mad at NT.

You cant make this stuff up.

ohwell.gif
http://photobucket.com/images/u mad

ohwell.gif
http://photobucket.com/images/u mad

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif
RIP

ohwell.gif
RIP

Back
Top Bottom