My ATT account has been fraud

Originally Posted by soflyjedi

to the two people that actually had feedback thnks, to the rest 
ohwell.gif
 y waste ur time replying if u hav nothin to contribute to the situation, it's like ur a real lame behind the keyboard n u wanna b tuff n this is ur chance finally wow... but on a blog tho!? where dey do dat at? i bet if any of u saw me in tha streets n i asked the same question ya'll would b sweeter than granmothers now u wanna b a internet thug

I'm in NYC son, what's really good?
Call att genius, you might have just been approved for two lines.

ohwell.gif
 y waste ur time replying if u hav nothin to contribute to the situation, it's like ur a real lame behind the keyboard n u wanna b tuff n this is ur chance finally wow... but on a blog tho!? where dey do dat at? i bet if any of u saw me in tha streets n i asked the same question ya'll would b sweeter than granmothers now u wanna b a internet thug

I'm in NYC son, what's really good?
Call att genius, you might have just been approved for two lines.

Originally Posted by offbad

ohwell.gif
RIP
For real son, God's already got his spot for you in heaven. Two added phone lines? AT&T? You're done son.

Originally Posted by offbad

ohwell.gif
RIP
For real son, God's already got his spot for you in heaven. Two added phone lines? AT&T? You're done son.

Back
Top Bottom