My bed shakes at night?

:lol: at the replies. Maybe you have something called restless leg syndrome (google is your friend).

??

Do you have a girl or a flip that comes over often? That vibration might be her dildo that she stored between your box spring and regular mattress. When you move you might be turning it off on. Throroughly check your mattress. That's just a guess.

Stop allowing your girl to have sex with other dudes in your bed as you are trying go to sleep.... Seems like a simple solution

Unwelcome Spirits? Ouija board in your house? Just saying

When i was in Tokyo I awoke to my bed shaking, but it was a 3.0 earthquake lol happened twice in a 2 month period. When I was there though I had this weird experience the night prior to the earthquake. I had just jumped in bed and turned off the lights, not even 2 mins of closing my eyes, i hear this Flapping of wings type sound come out of the corner... It gave me the worst chills all through my body. I was spooked. I checked the next morning. The windows were closed so its not like it was a bird or bat flying outside the window... pretty freaky man.

Good Luck, and if worst comes to worst, Pray.

NO BS OP. I feel the same thing. I feel it probably like 4 times per month. I always wonder if it is a Quake or not. But I feel it. I am not sleep when it happens so don't tell me I am dreaming!

In all seriousness OP, my aunt had this happen to her when she was younger except her bed shook pretty violently apparently. My mom, uncle, and grandparents all were in the room at various times when it happened and I'm not sure why they would all decide to make that story up separately so I have no reason not to believe it. They were all dead serious when talking about it and at least according to them, the last time it happened my grandfather started praying and the shaking stopped and they all heard what sounded like a lot of loud footsteps run out of the room and down the hall (the house has hardwood floors).

I realize that all sounds like a bunch of bull ****, but I'm 100% serious. OP feel free to PM me about this if you have any more issues with it.

I mean, if it's indeed a spirit or ghost, I don't blame them for shaking my bed since I put them through so much by fapping in their presence.

Must be so awkward for them.

Back
Top Bottom