My bed shakes at night?

I am just mad that me coming in this thread is reminding whoever to come mess with me when I am sleep Damn you OP.

Last edited:
In all seriousness OP, my aunt had this happen to her when she was younger except her bed shook pretty violently apparently. My mom, uncle, and grandparents all were in the room at various times when it happened and I'm not sure why they would all decide to make that story up separately so I have no reason not to believe it. They were all dead serious when talking about it and at least according to them, the last time it happened my grandfather started praying and the shaking stopped and they all heard what sounded like a lot of loud footsteps run out of the room and down the hall (the house has hardwood floors).
I realize that all sounds like a bunch of bull ****, but I'm 100% serious. OP feel free to PM me about this if you have any more issues with it.
damnit its 2AM, why the hell did i read this
eek.gif

In all seriousness OP, my aunt had this happen to her when she was younger except her bed shook pretty violently apparently. My mom, uncle, and grandparents all were in the room at various times when it happened and I'm not sure why they would all decide to make that story up separately so I have no reason not to believe it. They were all dead serious when talking about it and at least according to them, the last time it happened my grandfather started praying and the shaking stopped and they all heard what sounded like a lot of loud footsteps run out of the room and down the hall (the house has hardwood floors).

I realize that all sounds like a bunch of bull ****, but I'm 100% serious. OP feel free to PM me about this if you have any more issues with it.
Welp I'm sleeping with the TV on tonight.

I'm still a man.

they prob either fracking next to your house or u got a demonic presence in your home. Try a sage smudging technique. Praying might work as well. But whatever you do , don't become angry at the thing because they feed on negative energy.

Maybe it's you that's shaking and not the bed? You could be tweaking a nerve or a muscle when you are laying down that might be giving you slight muscle spasms.

Live in close to a subway? Home on the coast? Expressway? Hot water heater? Laundry room? Central Air Unit outside? 

Back
Top Bottom