My best friend is really paranoid vol. C'mon son (female related)

So my best friend (and roommate for 3 years) and his girl have been dating for about 6 months. I'm really good friends with his girl, we have the same major, the same schedule, and we text every day. I hear from her that he gets pissed at how often we talk but he's never said anything to me about it. Fast forward to today... we had a test tonight so she comes over to study. He comes and chills and then we have to leave. We go down to my car and since it's her birthday I give her one gift (nothing major just a CD), she gives me a hug. Apparently he's watching us, saw this and texted her "Did you just kiss him?" (she showed me this). Keep in mind that I have a gf. I just got kinda mad that he thinks I'd do that to him. If you've got a problem, be a man and say something to my face. Next semester they'll be doing the long distance thing, if he can't trust me with her when he's here, how the hell is he gonna trust her from 5 hours away?

Cliffs:
I'm really good friends with my best friend's girl.
Doesn't like how much we talk
He's got a problem but doesn't say anything to me
She gives me a hug since I gave her a gift, he sees us and thoughtf we kissed
Should I be mad and should I say something to him?

tough situation to be in OP. if he's really the best friend that you claim, then i would speak to him to sort matters out. it seems like you're closer to his girl than you are to him?

I mean I understand where you're comin from and everything but come on...giving her birthday gifts and going to study with her on her birthday? You might not be doing anything but why not just back off a little

Why do you txt her? often too

There are things you just don't do and you are doing them....

just saying

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

giving her birthday gifts and going to study with her on her birthday? You might not be doing anything but why not just back off a little

1. I didn't ask her to study, she asked me. He was stuck on campus taking a couple of finals.
2. She got me something for my birthday, am I supposed to not return the favor?

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

just saying

The majority of the time she starts the conversation but sometimes I do. When I know they're together I don't text her unless it's something I need an immediate answer to.

I just think it's kind of odd that you text her all the time, had to leave when your boy finally did get back from campus, and waited till you got down to the car to give her the present instead of giving it to her in front of him.

Your boy isn't "paranoid" cause the way you're making it sound it's like you're being sneaky. Like I said, I see where you're coming from but I agree with your friend. Is your girl aware of the close relationship you have with her and all the little stuff?

thats not a best friend in my book. How this guy hasn't talked to you about it is beyond me.

Homies over garden tools
laugh.gif
. You need to back off.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

giving her birthday gifts and going to study with her on her birthday? You might not be doing anything but why not just back off a little

1. I didn't ask her to study, she asked me. He was stuck on campus taking a couple of finals.
2. She got me something for my birthday, am I supposed to not return the favor?

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

just saying

The majority of the time she starts the conversation but sometimes I do. When I know they're together I don't text her unless it's something I need an immediate answer to.
There's another reason for your friend to be suspicious. Knowing you text her often, but not when they're together

Well first, you and his girl are a little too close. Texting everyday is a bit much. I believe you don't have any intentions with her, but if dude is your boy, step back and self correct and let her know as well.

Yes He should have came to you about it, but I understand him being reluctant to do so. So since He is, go to him and calmly chat about this.

By the way, is He or she leaving?

Just put yourself in that position....

I don't know how your relationship is but it just seems your trying to smash his chick. You can't even use the gay friend excuse cause you say you got a girl.

you are placing too much energy on HIS girl. It's all about the look

I AM DONE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU FORGOT THEM PICS SON!!!!

i think you need to back off a lil OP, or decide which relationship is more important... but try having a heart to heart with dude, im sure your the reason they hooked up anyway... so what does he have to worry about?... talk to him

Knowing you text her often, but not when they're together

So would it be better to text her to interrupt their time together?
No. You're not really listening to what anybody has been saying because you're so set on your opinion. If your boy knows you text her often, yet you never text her when you know he's around it makes it seem like you're doing something wrong.

Put yourself in his shoes.

I just think it's kind of odd that you text her all the time, had to leave when your boy finally did get back from campus, and waited till you got down to the car to give her the present instead of giving it to her in front of him.

It's not like it's all part of some master plan, i forgot it in my car.
But by everyone's response it seems like I'm %@#@@!$ up.

go and talk to your boy and try to squash the tension before it builds any further, his insecurity may end up having you back off from him or his check if he doesnt take your word and get himself in check

Knowing you text her often, but not when they're together

So would it be better to text her to interrupt their time together?
No. You're not really listening to what anybody has been saying because you're so set on your opinion. If your boy knows you text her often, yet you never text her when you know he's around it makes it seem like you're doing something wrong.

Put yourself in his shoes.

I have a gf, he knows that I'm happy with her. If he didn't know me I'd expect him not to like what's going on. I feel like we've been friends so long that he should know nothing is going on.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Do you two text at crazy hours of the night?

Naw, nothing like that. I usually spend my nights with my girl and she spends it with her guy.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Do you two text at crazy hours of the night?

Naw, nothing like that. I usually spend my nights with my girl and she spends it with her guy.

Hmmm that's good. This will just take a few minor fixes I guess. Do you and her play around with each other? Like play wrestling and etc?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Foursome?
Foursome is only acceptable with one guy and three females..OP probably texting another one of his boys girls..so we expect pics of the foursome within the week
laugh.gif

and
laugh.gif
at RKO asking if yall play wrestle...that used to be the go to smash lure in high school

Back
Top Bottom