My Best Friend Just Lost 3 Family Members, They Were Murdered

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article74514067.html

I'm still in shock.

I grew up with him & his lil bro. I consider him family, as well as his family. I only had my mom so they were my adoptive Vietnamese family so to speak.

We're 21, lil bro is a year younger than us. Us three been together since 10.

We went out to celebrate my lil bro's 21st Bday on April 27. Just the usual bar hop, it was a good night. We got home around 3, stayed for an hr, left at 4. Played Mario Kart together till like 5:30. 1 hr later our my best friend txted that something went down.

It was a home invasion robbery.

Apparently they were stalking the house that night, but didn't wanna try anything till the house cleared. We had like 7 heads plus the family.

My friend got lucky him & mother escaped unharmed.

I never asked NT for anything, but I have to this time.

If you can donate to their burial fund I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
Thank you bro means alot.

If yall could spread the link I'd appreciate it as well.

Crazy :smh:
Why couldn't they just rob the spot and bounce. Not that they should have.

Can't even find the right words for something like this. My condolences none the less fam. I'll put in on the fund.

RIP to the lost ones.
Thanks fam.
Crazy
mean.gif

Why couldn't they just rob the spot and bounce. Not that they should have.
Ish dont make sense fam.

WTF.... This hits close to home..

I used to go to school out in Davis. Sac is just across the causeway. We used to go out there on Florin and eat crawfish, dimsum, and grab boba at all the Asian shops.

:smh: I'm Vietnamese and I also got a lot of friends I met from Sac, all cool folk but I know they all grew up around ****** parts, a lot of this ain't new. But damn, 3 family members all dead?

Keep your head up man. Gonna check on some of my boys now.. RIP to the victims.

Last edited:
WTF.... This hits close to home..

I used to go to school out in Davis. Sac is just across the causeway. We used to go out there on Florin and eat crawfish, dimsum, and grab boba at all the Asian shops.

mean.gif
I'm Vietnamese and I also got a lot of friends I met from Sac, all cool folk but I know they all grew up around ****** parts, a lot of this ain't new. But damn, 3 family members all dead?

Keep your head up man. Gonna check on some of my boys now.. RIP to the victims.
Yea man, half the family, gone. 

Last edited:
OP you do know the thread title read like your best friend had his own family member murdered right? Like it sounds like he put out a hit on them.

Anyway sorry that happened. Condolences.

Yo what the.

Seriously?

People make me SICK. Hope the police are doing everything they can to catch the goons.

My condolences.

As a fellow Sacramento head I'm sorry to hear about this, man.. Rest in peace to all who were lost.

The crime rate in Sacramento (my area included, I live in North Sac) has been going up.. I'm truly sorry to hear that this happened.

I'll see if I can find some money to donate to the GoFundMe, but stay safe right now famb. Idk if a bunch of crazies just moved into Sac but a lot of gun violence and drug crime around lately. I don't leave the house without a knife anymore and I was strongly against that, but you just never know now. Smh everyone wants to make everywhere a hood so they can blast their favorite underground artist and tote guns.

Stay safe famb. Hope things get better..

Sheesh.. Heard about this around the way. RIP to your folks yo.. I'm on center parkway & Mack and its alrighty lit out here in the south

Last edited:
As a fellow Sacramento head I'm sorry to hear about this, man.. Rest in peace to all who were lost.

The crime rate in Sacramento (my area included, I live in North Sac) has been going up.. I'm truly sorry to hear that this happened.

I'll see if I can find some money to donate to the GoFundMe, but stay safe right now famb. Idk if a bunch of crazies just moved into Sac but a lot of gun violence and drug crime around lately. I don't leave the house without a knife anymore and I was strongly against that, but you just never know now. Smh everyone wants to make everywhere a hood so they can blast their favorite underground artist and tote guns.

Stay safe famb. Hope things get better..

As dope as mozzy is, I def feel like his music has something to do with that

Wow, I'm shocked.  My condolences famb.  OP, you're the only brother your best friend has now.  As hard it is on you, I can't imagine what he's going through.  Take care of yourself and your brother.  

Back
Top Bottom