My Best Friend Just Lost 3 Family Members, They Were Murdered

Damn bruh, my stomach dropped reading that. Condolences to the family and you. Keep ur head up. Threw some money into the gofundme.

Damn man thats sad as hell.

Home Invasions are getting rampant all over the country but ive really only heard about them tying people up and or doing it when they arent home.

Very sad smh. Ill donate what I can for sure

eek.gif

Damn son, saying that this went left would be an understatement :smh:

My condolences to your man's family. Threw a dub on the GoFundMe.

Last edited:
Damn that sucks, you don't even hear about home invasion that lead to murders here in the bay that often. Sucks man, I would be a broken person for a while.

My condolences for your and the family's losses...Glad they at least caught the suspects OP.

I'm from Sac too so this hits too close to home....very scary and unnerving.

Sheesh.. Heard about this around the way. RIP to your folks yo.. I'm on center parkway & Mack and its alrighty lit out here in the south

It really is, I worked at Winco in EG for five years and I just didn't never liked the aura of South Sac. Condolences OP, hate to see stuff like this. Don't get why people have to do things like this, lives lost over what. money, material things? :smh: Glad they have some suspects behind bars now, hopefully justice is served quickly.

Last edited:
glad they caught those scumbags

Sheesh.. Heard about this around the way. RIP to your folks yo.. I'm on center parkway & Mack and its alrighty lit out here in the south

It really is, I worked at Winco in EG for five years and I just didn't never liked the aura of South Sac. Condolences OP, hate to see stuff like this. Don't get why people have to do things like this, lives lost over what. money, material things? :smh: Glad they have some suspects behind bars now, hopefully justice is served quickly.

Don't like south sac either. I just go down there to eat and grocery shop at the Asian stores and bounce back up North.

******* scum, they need to be terminated. a life means nothing to them. rip. this hits close to home.

damn sorry to hear....
tragic news, awful people, what is this world coming too.?
ill donate what i can.

Story is confusing as hell, was ya boys fam hustling or soemthing?

my condolences either way

Back
Top Bottom