My boy 300lbs trying do a push up. FAILED!

My boy said he bet me 1 month and he will do 5 push ups. LOL if he can i pay him 20 bucks. Hahhaa any chance? What ya think?

My boy said he bet me 1 month and he will do 5 push ups. LOL if he can i pay him 20 bucks. Hahhaa any chance? What ya think?

he's probably playing you, acting like he can't do a pushup now so he can win that 20 later

why dont u actually motivate him positively instead of ridiculing him? PORKY? come on brah.

he's probably playing you, acting like he can't do a pushup now so he can win that 20 later

why dont u actually motivate him positively instead of ridiculing him? PORKY? come on brah.

I was going to make fun of how fat he is, then I realized he only has like 20lbs on me if he is really 300. He is going to need an arm extension to do pushups because his stomach still seems to touch the ground with his arms fully extended, which by the way makes it easier for him meaning he gets a shorter range of motion. He can probably be able to do it that fast if he really does work.

I was going to make fun of how fat he is, then I realized he only has like 20lbs on me if he is really 300. He is going to need an arm extension to do pushups because his stomach still seems to touch the ground with his arms fully extended, which by the way makes it easier for him meaning he gets a shorter range of motion. He can probably be able to do it that fast if he really does work.

Looked like he was faking but still had me 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pianoman52

sometimes that is as good a motivational tactic as any other

Revenge is a dish, and you know how its best served

Originally Posted by pianoman52

sometimes that is as good a motivational tactic as any other

Revenge is a dish, and you know how its best served

laugh.gif
SON!

On saturday one of my boys was going off on twitter talking about he's doing 500 push ups before the night was over...

and my friends and i bet $800 that he couldn't do 30 pushups...dude did not even attempt...and then came to the block talking about

he did 100 for free...
30t6p3b.gif
@ lying to YOURSELF

laugh.gif
SON!

On saturday one of my boys was going off on twitter talking about he's doing 500 push ups before the night was over...

and my friends and i bet $800 that he couldn't do 30 pushups...dude did not even attempt...and then came to the block talking about

he did 100 for free...
30t6p3b.gif
@ lying to YOURSELF

Sucks for what ever heffer he smangs from the top.
On another note I just found out that you can resize the quick reply text input box.
Mind=blown.

Back
Top Bottom