My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Destination Kicks wrote:

PierceSHock.gif

This is my reaction to this entire thread .

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by cap1229

actually my heart is cold now and I would just play with myself which could get us both of killed cause a man can't handle that visual so he better pay attention to the road so I can get mine. No more special attention directed toward him. 
indifferent.gif

You would've been asked to exit the vehicle, maam.
i don't think she's the type to get out cuz you asked her to...
laugh.gif
You right. She sounds angry as hell, don't think I would've been in the car with her in the first place. Not my cup of tea.

I'll kiss after the bust. Hell I'm feeling sensual after a good bust like that and dammit girl, you deserve it. Just saying.

I have had enough.
laugh.gif
i know i have a proper head game but ladies aren't suppose to speak on such things.

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by buggz05

I'll kiss after the bust. Hell I'm feeling sensual after a good bust like that and dammit girl, you deserve it. Just saying.

GIFSoup

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

That Cap broad setting thirst traps for ya'll and you %*$%!+ is eating it up.

+1
Dudes gettin excited over cap talking about what she allegedly did with another dude.

She probably a prude in real life.

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

+1
Dudes gettin excited over cap talking about what she allegedly did with another dude.

Rusty you JUST turned 12. Calm the %$%* down 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Whoa ONE guy admitted to eating out on her period, ignorant fools

I'm all for doing you but this is so nasty. And she's nasty for letting him. Can you imagine arguing with ya girl and she throws that in your face?
roll.gif
a certain Kevin Hart stand up comes to mind.

+1

I never understood how a female can make the SLIGHTEST reference to something sexual and illicit so much of a response from dudes. $%%%%$ acting if a female says she sucks meat that it means she gonna line all of them up and do it.
Go sign up on a Justin Bieber forum full of girls and make a reference to eating the snatch...I bet %+*$$%$ will be looking at dudes with  the
ohwell.gif
 face.

Thirst is at an all time high. Take this Nowitness clown. Son is legitimately moved to be conversing with females online.

I'm all for doing you but this is so nasty. And she's nasty for letting him. Can you imagine arguing with ya girl and she throws that in your face?
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Can't come back from that, especially if y'all arguing in public.

You would've been asked to exit the vehicle, maam.
i don't think she's the type to get out cuz you asked her to...
laugh.gif
You right. She sounds angry as hell, don't think I would've been in the car with her in the first place. Not my cup of tea.
It's so dismissive to make a statement like that. 
laugh.gif
 She sounds angry as hell because to be honest I'm a natural and loyal giver to those I care about and I don't ask for anything in return from those relationships except support and respect which is what I try and give. FYI: There are still some women out here that don't view sex as a casual experience. For me to stop pleasing my (ex)dude...it's a big deal to me. The trust is gone. Time to move on and not blame the next man. 
BUT let's not get it twisted...you probably couldn't handle me anyway but that has nothing to do with my anger issues. 

My meds are working fine thank you.
tongue.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Can't come back from that, especially if y'all arguing in public.

"first of all only time I ate ya *#$%% on ya period cuz it was your birthday"
roll.gif

+1

I never understood how a female can make the SLIGHTEST reference to something sexual and illicit so much of a response from dudes. $%%%%$ acting if a female says she sucks meat that it means she gonna line all of them up and do it.
Go sign up on a Justin Bieber forum full of girls and make a reference to eating the snatch...I bet %+*$$%$ will be looking at dudes with  the
ohwell.gif
 face.

Thirst is at an all time high. Take this Nowitness clown. Son is legitimately moved to be conversing with females online.
you've say before you wouldn't even hold your woman's hand in public. you said that was thristy. 

+1

ohwell.gif
 face.

you've say before you wouldn't even hold your woman's hand in public. you said that was thristy. 
What that got w/ you talking about spitting nut back at %%*#$# to get some PM's from some corny $*$ %%*#$# on NT?

Back
Top Bottom