My Boys Crew (The Nice Guys) x Vibe x Maliah.

Ooooo wow..."Someone tell maliah I'm on fire she should work tonight" For real, wow, incredible. She's....im speechless, that thickness, smh...

Ooooo wow..."Someone tell maliah I'm on fire she should work tonight" For real, wow, incredible. She's....im speechless, that thickness, smh...

Man, I've had a thing for Maliah since I seen her in that Yin Yang Twins vid.

...I'd pay for it
glasses.gif

Man, I've had a thing for Maliah since I seen her in that Yin Yang Twins vid.

...I'd pay for it
glasses.gif

Theres no winning here honestly. Dudes in here with the stone faces have to be SERIOUS virgins. If you wouldn't smash...not wife...smash... theres no point in declaring your orientation.

Theres no winning here honestly. Dudes in here with the stone faces have to be SERIOUS virgins. If you wouldn't smash...not wife...smash... theres no point in declaring your orientation.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

lol so the skinny girl lovers must not like women cause they don't like the chick you like? Dude, you went to Emory, your supposed to know better than that.
eyes.gif

lol so the skinny girl lovers must not like women cause they don't like the chick you like? Dude, you went to Emory, your supposed to know better than that.
eyes.gif

relax buddy... its not that serious... people are entitled to their opinion... nobody bashes on you for thinking Drake is the GOAT... ohh wait all of NT bashes on you for that 
laugh.gif

but i think your only defending this broad cause drake loves her... if you saw her in the streets, minus all the photoshoping,  she would probably look far less appealing... Isis Taylor > Maliah

ohh and btw im a drake fan too
smile.gif

relax buddy... its not that serious... people are entitled to their opinion... nobody bashes on you for thinking Drake is the GOAT... ohh wait all of NT bashes on you for that 
laugh.gif

but i think your only defending this broad cause drake loves her... if you saw her in the streets, minus all the photoshoping,  she would probably look far less appealing... Isis Taylor > Maliah

ohh and btw im a drake fan too
smile.gif

You goin hard lime she's your girl. Relax my dude. Some folks don't like it. Leave it at that.

You goin hard lime she's your girl. Relax my dude. Some folks don't like it. Leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom