my brother just totalled my car

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

He wrecked a s550 benz and then you let him drive a range? and surprise, he wrecks the range too? If that is correct then what in the blue hell were u thinking? that is well over 100 grand gone. BTW he would get stomped out punched in his mouth/chin, no lie. Then he would ride the metro until he could afford his own car.
Yup.

Reading is fundamental, dude said he didn't even know his brother was driving it.

That sucks, if that was my bro, I'd probably go ape @#*% on him.

laugh.gif
one of my friends in high school did that and he needed money quick.. He sold me a Northface jacket, northface backpack, RL polo, Jordan black and red12's and a some other stuff for $100
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

in new york.

second car he's totalled in a year. some people shouldn't be allowed to drive.

and no, i won't be getting a blog, smartass.

The first car that he totalled wasn't a clue?

Very witty. I love NT

who cares, it happened. Let it go, crap can get replaced.
laugh.gif
I got hit back in 06....... The first thing that came tomy mine was what car i wanted next.

How in the hell do you total a $80k whip? You have to be damn near trying to crash it.

"I don't know how to drive, I'll crash the whip up"-Uncle Murda

Main reason I dont let my sister drive my car. She almost drove my dads into a damn pool.

And sorry for the loss. I cant imagine how I'd feel if someone wrecked my car and didnt even ask to borrow it.

well sounds like you family is doing well enough to replace or get you a new car. Still sucks though.

Originally Posted by MvP07

does it seem like i'm making a big deal out of this? the first thing i asked him was if he was ok.

i'm making a much smaller deal of it than most people would.

and thanks to whoever pointed out the fact that i didn't actually "let" him borrow it, he took it anyway.

i don't know what i want next, i guess i'll drive one of my mom or dad's cars until i find something i like, they don't mind. hopefullysomething with 350+ hp and a 6-speed?
happy.gif

laugh.gif
ill try to get pics of the wreck if i can, i actually don't even know what happened to the car/where it is now. what do they do with a totaled caranyway?

Originally Posted by MvP07

laugh.gif
ill try to get pics of the wreck if i can, i actually don't even know what happened to the car/where it is now. what do they do with a totaled car anyway?
I know from experiece, they ask you how you want it towed, if you have a preference, and what local dealer you want it to be placed at.
Then you go go to that dealer and do what you please with it, like I did, which is strip that car down.

in new york.

second car he's totalled in a year. some people shouldn't be allowed to drive.

and no, i won't be getting a blog, smartass.
are you my brother?

the kid got into an accident in the city, a minor fender-bender, no biggie i guess, aside from the fact that it's my car and he has his own. i didn't even know he was driving it.

then, driving home, he totals it by smashing into a telephone pole. are you kidding me?

yeah it was a range rover, i hated it and was looking to get a replacement for it soon anyway but it sucks being car-less.

he also totalled one of my dad's cars about 8 months ago.

roll.gif

drunk? eh, doubt it since it happened at like 6:30 i think. either way, i'd be a hypocrite to criticize him for driving drunk when i've done it plentyof times and i avoided a dui last weekend by sheer luck.

Your bro sounds like an overzealous little brat. Driving an s550 and totalling it then has the audacity to total your range? Kid needs to be taught somereality.

or some driving lessons. i think the real story here is how bad of a driver he is. i'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it. both of these carsare manuals and very easy to drive. and he crashed my dad's car like 2 roads from our house on a road he drives down every day.

Back
Top Bottom