My collection post... Come take a look... jwdanklefs...

Hey there NT...

A little back ground....
My name is Jake, been collecting for a while now. All time favorite shoe... ATLANTIC BLUE Penny 2!!! My mom bought me 2 pairs back then. One pair for Christmas 1996, which my Mom recently burned a home video to DVD showing me opening them up... I lit up!!! The second pair came a few months later when she found them on sale at JCPenney. Third and 4th pairs are below. Sneaker enthusiasm started around 1993 for me... Actually with a pair of Jordache sneakers that looked like Jordan 3s... Cement and all!!! HAHAHA Man they were clean, they had the wings logo on the back instead of a little jumpman or a check. After that, I used to draw and design shoes and send em up to 101 Bowerman Dr in Beaverton. I dont think they really cared to see some scribble a 9 yr old sent to them. After that, I remember wearing my brothers OG neon 95s behind his back...I would go into his closet and try on all his shoes while he wasn't home. Crazy thing is he had all kinds of OG Jordans and stuff that we threw away when we moved including maroon and white VIs, OG Vs all kinds of Barkley's and even some OG Vans authentics from the 80s. My cousin gave me a pair of Powder Blue Jordan Xs that  I played ball in for while (I have those on in some YMCA videos too). Then had the Pennys ofcourse, Flight 96s, Paytons (Son of the Glove), Ndstructs and all those other shoes with the wind-swept sand pattern for tread. I ended up in a weird stage after that, I randomly got into Airwalks for while, and then into Adidas runners, mainly the Ozweego models and stuff the breakers used to wear... I would spray paint them solid colors like gold or neon orange and take the laces out and duct tape them and use them for hacky sacking... I was ill!!! After that stage, I moved into Dunks, Wildwoods, Asics Ultimate 81s and Sambas and then I wore nothing but flip flops for like 2yrs... then got hit by a train(not literally)... the SB dunk hi... That is what turned me into a sneaker head... The Urich in particular... After this, I started researching and thats when I made the jump from consumer to enthusiast/collector... Its been a whirlwind since then...

My 3 main interests in the sneaker world... Air Maxes, simple colorway dunks hi's(pre 2005), and OG Jordan 1s...

After I got into sneakers and collecting them, I used to buy alot of crap, stuff I bought off of hype or stuff that I bought only because it was cheap and readily available. Right around a year ago decided to refine my collection and get rid ofall the impulse buys and stupid stuff I didn't really want...
(compare from my last collection post http://niketalk.com/topic/113748?page=1 and dunk collection post http://niketalk.com/topic/152450?page=1)

As for Jordans? I do not like most Jordans though I LOVE OG 1s. I would like to have a few select pairs though (Bred XIs, Black Cement IIIs, White Cement IIIs, Black/Red IVs, White/Cement IVs, Powder Blue Xs and maybe some Carolina Blue IXs). Though I want these, it is still hard for me to buy them because I cant see my self wearing them. I would be getting them because I like them but I dont why else... Maybe Ill get around to adding these to my collection in due time (hit me up if you have those in sz 12 for sale).

Anyways, I have sold around 50 pairs and picked up alot more along the way as well so I hope you enjoy...

Shout outs go to all my family in San Antonio, SNEAKS UP 4 LIFE!!! With out these guys, life would be bland!!!!
As well as all the fellas in AMFAM.... Much love and respect to all you fools!!! Its not a thread its a family...

On to the collection... HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY!!!

^^^Great stuff there Jake. You already know what I think of your collection. It's cool to have a friend that shares a passion for OG I's, Air Maxes,dunks, etc. Your collection is really refined now!

Goodness me. I didn't realise quite how much heat you're packing Jake... killer collection.

Damn...very-very clean FAM. I sure could use a few of them AMs to refine my stacks . Thanks for Sharing

GOOD STUFF BIG DOG I REMEMBER WHEN U FIRST CAME AROUND TO THE CREW , YOU TURNED INTO A MONSTER!!!! LOL U HAVE ALOT OF MY FAVORITE KICKS UP THERE.

Yeah I remember... I didnt know what the heck I was doin... I was jut burning holes in my packet left and right... No need for that...

Im sad....KENYA, COMETS, BUT two shoes i've been searching for the LONGEST time: STORMTOOPERS and GEORGETOWN colorway Dunk HI. DOPE COLLECTION THO

havent been on nt in a while but saw your post and had to give you props. great collection. i just checked your dunk collection also... your dog is gangstahahaha.

Dope AMs.....are those the T19s i sold you
nerd.gif
lol

Not really into AMs but the collection is nice... Into jordans so really lovin the og air Jordan I's... Keep it up

damn jake i didnt know you had that many dunks......but u already know what my favorite sneaker is.............dope stuff jake
pimp.gif

There's a reason why you're in TAF......dope Runners Jake, also OG's, J's, & Dunks.

Cris.

You my friend... You're on my top most hated people in this world now. Top 5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sole Collector 180s is right in between Amsterdams and Monster 95s for my ultimate grail list. Nice job man. WEAR YOUR SHOES!

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

You my friend... You're on my top most hated people in this world now. Top 5

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Sole Collector 180s is right in between Amsterdams and Monster 95s for my ultimate grail list. Nice job man. WEAR YOUR SHOES!
Thanks for the comments brother... I feel you on the Amsterdams and Monsters though... Deftones are at the tip top of my list...

As for me wearing the shoes, all but maybe 7 have been worn... The Kenyas are cracking from one wear, havent worn the Shadys, Stormtroopers, Georgetown dunks,white red and blue dunks, OG Pennys, University blue and white dunks, Icarus (wore once) and the white leather AM1 and the Pegasus would both fall apart if Idid as much as lace em up... lol

But for the ones that arent laced up all the way like the 2 pairs of atmos AM1s, I just clean the heck out of my shoes right as they come off my feet...
NO MATTER WHAT!!! Its an OCD...
roll.gif

DS huh interesting...what size are your stormtoopers & Georgetown dunks??? : )

Originally Posted by DJBBert

DS huh interesting...what size are your stormtoopers & Georgetown dunks??? : )

They are a sz 12 but I'm not selling unless you offer something that is uber high...
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Size 12 BLAH. *Sigh* And the search continues. But def mad props on your collection. Def older dunks from 99-00 were some of the best dunks to ever come out.Those Georgetown has that nice leather that you don't see anymore on dunks.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

your collection is sick,

lovin the OG's
Your "Dwight doing a Jim impression" avatar is sick!!! The Office is the best show ever!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom