My Cousin Rox from [Rin on the Rox] on Ellen Degeneres TODAY!!!!!!! UPDATED with pics+newest video

They filmed the show.. and they get to go to the Grammys!! They will film the grammy's (probably backstage) and then they possibly will go back to Ellen totell her how it was... crazy.

moz-screenshot-5.jpg
moz-screenshot-6.jpg

TODAY!

3rd NEWEST! Ellen video from YESTERDAY!

2nd newest Ellen video from a couple days ago:

for those that understand tagalog:

It's pretty crazy... her and I were the closest to our Grandma who passed away this past June, and I know she's up there crying tears of joy.
Rin on the Rox!! More Filipinos going on the map!!!

UPDATE:
can get shirts if you're interested to support them

Like%20it,%20love%20it,%20hate%20it,%20whatever%20.%20..png

Rin on the Rox T Shirts

Which one is she? The half filipino or the full? The full filipino's pretty cute. Congrats to them!
pimp.gif

Yeah right...I watch these girls on youtube sometimes. They are so cute and I like their renditions of some songs. They are pretty, have fun and cutepersonalities, and can sing. So, I think they can get some sort of record deal and this can give them greater exposure.

Congrats to your cousin and her friend! My condolences about your grandma and this will definetly make her so proud!

i remember my homegirl showing me those and all i can think of was "i would hit those on the full filipina..." but all i said to her was they weregood singers.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Yeah right...I watch these girls on youtube sometimes. They are so cute and I like their renditions of some songs. They are pretty, have fun and cute personalities, and can sing. So, I think they can get some sort of record deal and this can give them greater exposure.

Congrats to your cousin and her friend! My condolences about your grandma and this will definetly make her so proud!
Damn do you hate anything woman?

and what the purpose of telling us she's pinay?

Back
Top Bottom